PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

'Guh' would be the right word :combust: :heart:

Kaf:wave: I was having a blast in the Bono earring thread!! I think we scared the few males that visit Pleaba off:ohmy:

:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm SO tired already I think I'm going to call it a night :crack:

Sami :hug: Hang in there, you'll manage - even if you have to change schools your second year in order to find your freedom. :yes:

goodnight Ladies :hug: thanks for the fun tonight; hopefully I'll be back to my usual posting endurance by tomorrow :wink:

Have a wonderful night SG:hug: I could talk with you forever.:sad:

sami0201 said:
I'm gonna go watch RockStar and then go to bed. Goodnight girls. :hug: :heart:

Night Sami:wave: Enjoy Tommy Lee

Drea, I am hanging with you babe....well....
untill the pizza guy gets here:shifty:

Drea said:
I think this is the longest we've had a majority of Adam girls in thread for ages :lol:

Adam girls are few but what we lack in numbers we make up for with :shifty: You fill in the blank

Thora before you turn in check out my youtube post in the lemonade stand...That commercial kills me:lol:

:ohmy: I hear the door bell...Dinner is here:wave:

Back street mofo's!!! LOL:lmao: That was wicked funny!! Have a wonderful evening ladies:hug:

Drea said:

What is it (since YouTube doesn't always work for me, want to know if it's worth fighting with ;))?

It's these three guys pretending to be the Backstreet Boys, and it's the song Just Want You To Know. They're very dramatic, and it's pretty hilarious. The last few seconds are of them singing Vertigo, then cracking up and turning the video off.

See you later Carmel! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It's these three guys pretending to be the Backstreet Boys, and it's the song Just Want You To Know. They're very dramatic, and it's pretty hilarious. The last few seconds are of them singing Vertigo, then cracking up and turning the video off.

See you later Carmel! :hug:

:giggle:

Night Carmel :wave:

I think I'm going to go put on my HTDAAB dvd - it's been ages since I heard Larry talking about "Croombs" or Edge rocking out on the banjo :wink: Back later probably :wave:

circa1992 said:

Who'd you vote for? :hyper:

First I will say that Thora doesn't like Spoilers for the show :shifty:

then I will say there were 2 performances I thought were absolutley outstanding, above and beyond the others by miles! :rockon:

and those are the two for whom I am voting :shifty: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom