PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing well. :hug: Just pulled my dinner out of the oven. Yes, I'm home now. I'm actually liking this overtime that I'm doing this week. I know my bank account will really like that too! :wink:

I'm alright, Thora, thanks :)

I've been a little cranky for some reason, but my mood is actually starting to mellow a bit now - I'm working on a new Fan Fic project, and that's always fun :)

Maybe you can help me out here - I'm looking for songs which are about cheating - which aren't that hard to find - but what I need are songs written/sung from the perspective of the person doing the cheating or thinking about it - ie: temptation

Sad_Girl said:
:lol I thought of that one, Bri :wink:

although I am sort of looking for something a bit more angst-ridden

:hug How are you tonight?

How bad is it that Shaggy was the first thing to come to mind? :uhoh: :lol:

:hmm:
I know when I was doing my stats project we came across some like that...lemme think....

I'm pretty good. Just about finished Inferno too..thus leaving room for other :shifty: reading....:drool:

How are you, hun? And what's this about new fanfic ideas? :hyper:

I saw a certain someone was in the bottom 3 again. :tsk: But when they showed the clips of all of them trying to sing thier (theSN) song, I knew he was going to get it :up:

Hey Weldy :hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm pretty good. Just about finished Inferno too..thus leaving room for other :shifty: reading....:drool :

How are you, hun? And what's this about new fanfic ideas? :hyper:

I saw a certain someone was in the bottom 3 again. :tsk: But when they showed the clips of all of them trying to sing thier song, I knew he was going to get it :up:

Hey Weldy :hug:

He really did incredible with that song, didn't he? :love:

and yes, well, sort of new. It;s a fourth book in my Catalina series, the other three I did here first but are posted in their entirety at WTE :wink:

Back
Top Bottom