Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH god....I had that cold! Sore throat for days and days that was 3 weeks ago, then it turns it this "seal" cough and flem up the ying yang:barf: it sucks...I still have the cough:|

well as long as we are talking about our backgrouds I may as well add mine. I love this stuff:hyper: :hyper: it brings out the anthropologist geek in me:wink:

I am, Irish...English and Native American...Probably a good third of each. My dads side is Irish and Native american, my moms english and native american.....yep thats it.

Bri thats funny people said you look dutch. When I was in college I always got " are you foreign":huh: or where are you from? I look like the "dark irish" or whatever you are suppose to call it. I have dark hair, red red highlights (all natural) fair skin, and green eyes.

What do you all look like?
While I am at it I am 5'5 and 130 lbs.. he he he:lmao: :lmao: .....I like chocolate ice cream and slow walks on the beach...:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:
OH god....I had that cold! Sore throat for days and days that was 3 weeks ago, then it turns it this "seal" cough and flem up the ying yang:barf: it sucks...I still have the cough:|

.....I like chocolate ice cream and slow walks on the beach...:lmao: :lmao:

Dis!! :hug:

3 weeks later??? I've had it for hmmmm...3 days. I'm such a baby. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey everyone!!!

It's an absolutely gorgeous day in Vancouver!!! :D

VP glad you and your mom are feeling better! :hug:

Dis get well soon! :hug:

and I guess a hello to you Bri! :hug:

Dismantled said:
OH god....I had that cold! Sore throat for days and days that was 3 weeks ago, then it turns it this "seal" cough and flem up the ying yang it sucks...I still have the cough:|

well as long as we are talking about our backgrouds I may as well add mine. I love this stuff:hyper: it brings out the anthropologist geek in me:wink:

I am, Irish...English and Native American...Probably a good third of each. My dads side is Irish and Native american, my moms english and native american.....yep thats it.

Bri thats funny people said you look dutch. When I was in college I always got " are you foreign":huh: or where are you from? I look like the "dark irish" or whatever you are suppose to call it. I have dark hair, red red highlights (all natural) fair skin, and green eyes.

What do you all look like?
While I am at it I am 5'5 and 130 lbs.. he he he .....I like chocolate ice cream and slow walks on the beach...:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Dis you're a hoot!

Hey Baby..you sound hot..let's get together :sexywink:

:laugh:
Honestly tho....
Lucky you...you've got some irish in you...:D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao: Dis you're a hoot!

Hey Baby..you sound hot..let's get together :sexywink:

Not if I get there first!!! :wink:

Bri - well it's not like you're going through a cold, unless you would like a get well comment as well :huh:
You know I love you to bits :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom