Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really miss mine :sad:
They went to a better place 11 years ago but i know they're still with me esp. my mum's ma as i was really close to her... i sence her with me and pyschics tell me she's there..

Scary thought she could be watching over me looking at me posting this messge and seeing all the rude words :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
i really miss mine :sad:
They went to a better place 11 years ago but i know they're still with me esp. my mum's ma as i was really close to her... i sence her with me and pyschics tell me she's there..

Scary thought she could be watching over me looking at me posting this messge and seeing all the rude words :ohmy:

Awww:hug:
I'm sure she is, and even if she saw your naughty posts, I bet she'd would jus laugh. :hug:

I'm lucky to still have my grandparents on both sides (altho I don't see the ones on my dads side very often)..in fact, my moms parents literally live around the corner from me.
But I have lost someone who was like a gran to me...my next door neighbour, she was so sweet, and used to babysit me, and chat with me all the time. And she got cancer...and they caught it..but then she had so many complications, and she kinda gave up, and she never got to come home again. I really miss her.
In fact, it's her husband, the one who feel down and hurt his hip, who I went to the hospital with.
Oh jeez..now I'm all teary
:sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug:

HEY!!! Awwww both my buds are here:hug: :hug: ...I'll give a shout out to the other buddy susan...studying...:(

So girlies...whats up?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww:hug:
I'm sure she is, and even if she saw your naughty posts, I bet she'd would jus laugh. :hug:

I'm lucky to still have my grandparents on both sides (altho I don't see the ones on my dads side very often)..in fact, my moms parents literally live around the corner from me.
But I have lost someone who was like a gran to me...my next door neighbour, she was so sweet, and used to babysit me, and chat with me all the time. And she got cancer...and they caught it..but then she had so many complications, and she kinda gave up, and she never got to come home again. I really miss her.
In fact, it's her husband, the one who feel down and hurt his hip, who I went to the hospital with.
Oh jeez..now I'm all teary
:sad: :sad: :sad:

:sad: ...I'm about to be. It is the worst thing in the whole world to see people get old:sad: Dealing with my grandfather was a nightmare...I wish it was all a bad dream. Even though he is home now I know he won't be forever:(

Dismantled said:

:sad: ...I'm about to be. It is the worst thing in the whole world to see people get old:sad: Dealing with my grandfather was a nightmare...I wish it was all a bad dream. Even though he is home now I know he won't be forever:(

He's doing better now, tho? Right? :hug: That's all that matters, that he's home, he's better, and he's happy. That's the one thing that kills me about my neighbour, she wanted to go home so badly...and she kept gettin sick, so she couldn't....and, I swear that's what did her in. :(
I'm sure your gramp will be around for a long time to come, don't go thinkin such sad thoughts :hug:
I know some might not see it the same way, but my one pup is 15 years old, I've grown up with him.....and I refuse to think that he might not be around one day...dwelling on that..it just does me no good.

*grabs tissues and hands them around*

I've never seen these before, I just found them...they are beautiful!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

old.jpg
[/IMG]

jj.jpg
[/IMG]

08434U2.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: I have to get ready to go out for chinese food:drool: :drool: I may post some of these in PLEBA...hate to not share and everything.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Nice...what are those from?
:drool:

BTW

Anyone need a hug?
eow22b.jpg

BWmotorcycle.jpg

YES bono hugs and kisses please!!!

I don't know I just found those on this weird site...I'll tell ya what next time I get back on I will find that site again and tell you where it is...there are millions of them!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

See you girls later.

more bono hugs..awwww:cute: :cute:
BonoMarino23999.jpg
[/IMG]

My mom is better...not over it, and still feeling yucky, but a lot beter. Sarah is totally fine. She escaped. :lol: Ne, I feel like a big pile of crap. :sigh:

How about you?

Thanks for asking! :hug:

I'm so glad she's feelin better. :hug:. Of course Sarah escaped..she's not up til 3am everynight..unlike some people..:p
Aww, that's too bad tho. Is your throat still sore? Can you talk? :hug:

Me..I'm not bad..coughing a bit, still plugged up...now sniffling since I got all emotional...not too bad. Tryin to do some exam work. Lovely fun stuff.

Did you see what Wild wrote earlier, about my pic? :giggle:

Just listening to the Greatest Hits 90 - 2000 B sides. I got the version without the B sides for christmas...Sarah just found the version with at the library today, and took it out for me. :)

I've heard/dled some of them already...but some are new to me.

I'm a mixture of tons of European nations. :lol: all from several generations back, though. I always wanted to be something more exotic. :) Probably the most predominant would be Scottish...my one grandpa was a pure Scot...and my (unmarried) last name came from him. I want to go back to that name...'tis a good name, lass. :lol:

Looking Dutch...hmmm...YOu wear wooden shoes and hang out near windmills? :lol:

I should ask Susan if she's heard of many with my last name. It's actually quite uncommon around these parts. Especially our spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom