Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUSAN
Go to the lair!
NOW

:hug:

flywall.jpg

Hi again Bri! Will be sad to leave you! And of course i'll drop by! I'll probably post a few after watching the Grand National! :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:giggle:

When B's around....who need's pants?

genius:bow: :bow: ........

what was I thinking! *dummy slaps forehead

I might have to go now:ohmy: dogs need to pee! and bf is home.

WildHoney said:

Do what i do . Leave Ni to look after dog and when Alfie's bored he comes and sits on bed and watches me post on Pleba

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would....except we have 2..and there kinda big and they like to go for walks:|

Awwww - doggys! :cute: :cute: Sitting beside you at your comp? Awww!! That sounds lovely! :wink:

And that B pic? OH GOD!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: One of my al-time faves that is! Remember it well from the cover of Rolling Stone!! YES!!!!

You have mail, Bri! I do have to go now&glad you're so sad! Oh that sounds bad! You know how i mean, don't you Wild?! :wink:

Jules - Be back briefly tom just to say hi at around 4.45 PM my time!

have to go in a mo definitely! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Awwww - doggys! :cute: :cute: Sitting beside you at your comp? Awww!! That sounds lovely! :wink:

And that B pic? OH GOD!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: One of my al-time faves that is! Remember it well from the cover of Rolling Stone!! YES!!!!

You have mail, Bri! I do have to go now&glad you're so sad! Oh that sounds bad! You know how i mean, don't you Wild?! :wink:

Of course i do :hug:
Don't be a stranger Susan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom