PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I'm good! :) My friend told my psych teacher that I was offended we haven't watched the U2 dvd yet! :ohmy: :lmao: So today during my class he opened it. :cute: But I was like "seriously, I'm so NOT offended! :lol " It was so funny.

I still haven't gotten that cd yet. :reject: I'm glad it's good! OMG you're seeing him like this weekend?!! :hyper :faint

Silly girl, you should have faked that you were offended, maybe he would have played it in class. :lol:

We see him next Monday. :drool: And now that I know this cd isn't complete crap, I'm even more excited. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Silly girl, you should have faked that you were offended, maybe he would have played it in class. :l ol:

We see him next Monday. :drool: And now that I know this cd isn't complete crap, I'm even more excited. :l ol:

:lol: He said he would anyway. :wink: He will eventually. :yes: :hyper: I'm pretty sure he was going to play Pride for his afternoon classes for MLK.

:lol: :hyper: I can't believe it's so soon! Hawaii would have been this weekend too. :sad: :heart:

Wild, can you feel a difference? :drool: You've inspired me! Well, you and the two gorgeous tank tops I got a few weeks ago. :lol: I've started my most recent "Operation: Eat Healthy" today. :happy: I'm feeling all motivated!

VintagePunk said:
Wild, can you feel a difference? :drool: You've inspired me! Well, you and the two gorgeous tank tops I got a few weeks ago. :lol: I've started my most recent "Operation: Eat Healthy" today. :happy: I'm feeling all motivated!

Good luck! :) We got the treadmill last week and I've only been on it once. For 20 minutes. :reject: :shifty:

:lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: He said he would anyway. :wink He will eventually. :yes :hyper I'm pretty sure he was going to play Pride for his afternoon classes for MLK.

:lol: :hyper: I can't believe it's so soon! Hawaii would have been this weekend too. :sad :heart

Wow, I didn't realize that (Hawaii), either. :sigh: :(

I think I might have missed a call from the boy a while ago. :scream: I was outside barbecuing, and Sarah didn't get the phone out to me in time. :angry:

See you Thora, have a good dinner! :hug:

Because Wembley Stadium isn't going to be finish this year (should of been completed 31st Jam) the stones have had to change venue to Twickenham :madwife:

My mum has already said that Dad won't go as it's extremely hard to get home from Twickenham on a Sunday Night ( we had a nightmare after the U2 gig last year)

So i won't be going to see them :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I'm beginning too , i've lost 4 inches from my waist, 3 inches from my hips and have gone from a 38D to a 36D. I'm at that horrible stage inbetween sizes :sigh:

Ni has made a few intersting comments :sexywink:

Finally after 36 years i'm an inspiration to somebody :lmao:

The boys in Toronto will be flocking like bees to honey :flirt:

Of course some already are :drool:

sami0201 said:
Elevation live. :bow: :love:

morty_mole_in_hole_lg_clr.gif

:lmao:

Aw Wild that sucks. :hug:

Madonna will be at Wembley. :shifty: :drool: :combust:

Want to know something so cool? My cousin makes movies and stuff with his best friends all the time for fun (well fun but they want to be directors/writers) and they had this interview for this really good film school a charter school around here and the school has a real movie studio and everything. Anyway, they went for the interview Monday and the school liked them and their films so much that they want them to start on Thursday! :ohmy: I'm so happy for him! :applaud:

/random

WildHoney said:

There's plenty of exercise you can do whilst staying in the house :shifty:

:sexywink: :flirt:

I know! :combust: Hence my disappointment at missing the call a while ago :sad: :grumpy: And i *think* he was calling on his work cell, so I can't call back. :sigh:

No exercise for me tonight. :sad: *pout*

WildHoney said:

We'll both go flying if security pulls us up next tour :D

We can go shopping in Chicago/Toronto/NewYork :drool:

In my case, probably not. :lol: I'm up and down like a yo-yo. I just want to lose some for summer, I feel icky right now! :madspit:

But I'm sure you will be. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom