PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right on. I remember you talking about the translation. That's cool.

My degree is in Psychology, and sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten something else. It's a pretty broad degree.

I applied for the social psychology program, and they offered me this instead, and it's so not what I hoped it would be. :shrug:
My parents are pissed at me though, it means I have to live at home for at least another year :lol:

They figure that at age 23 I should have my own place. And I want my own place, it's just a money issue that I haven't moved out already. Oh, and I guess it's a bit of fear of being lonely, going from a house with seven people to a lonely flat :lol:

I hear ya! It's hard starting out on your own. I made the jump right after high school because I was desperate to leave where I was living. It sucked for the first little bit, but I love it now!

Yeah, I guess. :shrug: I just want to make sure I've got a nice tidy income, and preferrably a job before I leave, so I won't sit around doing nothing all day. My little brother is doing exactly that, and it doesn't seem all that fun :lol:

I'm gonna go away for twenty minutes or so, be right back :wave:

At least you girls have a degree :lmao: i did so bad in my "A Levels" (the exams we do to get accepted to Universitiy)

I suppose even if i had done well though, i wouldnt have gone as my mum was ill then! sometimes i often think i'd like to study languages again :drool:

Not enough time/money to do everything :angry:

My birthday's on Friday, but I'm having the "party" on Saturday, actually. "Party" in quotation marks, since it's more just an excuse to see my friend... :shifty:

Hi Jem! :hug:

Does anyone know anything about HTML and MySpace? I want to put a fun background on my page, and have absolutely no clue how to do it. :reject:

WildHoney said:
Some Unforgettable eye candy :giggle:

a12b14bd.jpg

e5d985bc.jpg

Happy PLEBA birthday to me :drool:

Stupid work - I'm always missing DG and Russty! :madspit:

Jem, sounds like a really good excuse to me... :shifty:

Hi Drea :wave:

Sorry, Thora, I've tried my hand at HTML, and I suck big time :lol:

Thanks anyways Jem and Jez. I feel like such an idiot, and am embarrassed to ask elsewhere. I know everyone here will be nice about my stupidity! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom