PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Wild! :hug:

:yes: That song has given me chills for over 20 years. :drool:

I love the UF documentary, where Lanois jokingly says to Bono something to the effect of "you wanna try that again with a little more passion?" :love: :lol:

:combust:

fe40a346.jpg

I just checked my email, and I got the most special birthday e-card ever from my brother! :love:

We hated each other and fought verbally and physically all the time when we were kids, but our relationship has improved so much in the last several years. It was the sweetest message. I'm sitting here at my desk in tears. God, how awesome is that! I'm gonna go give him a call. :love:

I guess there is nobody here any more. :sad:

I'm up at reception this afternoon and am SOOO bored. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find something fun to do online. :)

:hug: :wave:

Thanks for all your nice wishes about my interview. It was a preliminary interview, so I don't know how much farther I will get with it. It's in a school district, and the more I talk to people the more they tell me that they know who they want going into the interview process, but have to eliminate people who got a higher grade on the civil service test from consideration. :sigh: But you have to be in it to win it, so I'll keep trying!

I'll see you all later!!!

I'm doing good, Jez. Very bored though! I'm working at our front desk today, so it's a bit of a snoozer. Ah well. I'm counting the hours until I can leave!

How about you?

I'll live, I think :wink:

I have school tomorrow, and while it'll be nice not spending the day at home, I don't wanna go... :( I hate philosophy :madspit:

Ah, the good old days of school. :wink: I was so happy to be done! I might get my Master's degree someday, but I'm happy with the degree I have right now. How much longer do you have before you're done?

I'm dropping out after this semester. I have to get my points though, so I can get the money when I go to Uni in the fall.
I've decided to get my translator degree instead of the neuropsych I'm in now.

Back
Top Bottom