Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg......SG
I was just thinking.......given how close up that pic is, it's likely that it may have been around the point he was talking to you......

:bono: won't this girl shut up? I know what'll stop her talking at me... :kiss:

:lmao:

Holy :censored: I think you may be right, actually... :faint:

Last edited:
Bono in Chicago 9/20

P9210203.jpg

Toronto 9/17
2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

Boston 12/5

2005_1209Boston0200.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:bono won't this girl shut up? I know what'll stop her talking at me... :kiss:

Holy :censored: I think you may be right, actually... :faint:

Why didn't I talk? :angry:
;)

I can't believe I never realized this before!! :hyper: :hug: *smacks self on forehead*

I wonder if that's you in the reflection of his sunglasses...right beside the glare from my flash...
:hmm:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: What did you say to him? :heart:

:combust: :faint:

:lol: I just asked if I could hug him, but I have (sometimes) a really soft voice. So all my life I've always been asked to repeat myself a lot. So, when he didn't react immediately I asked again, a little bit louder. I was a little :hyper:, so I don't think I actually let any time elapse in between, though. it was 'canIhugyoucanIhugyou?' :reject:

But, hey... I can't complain can I? I nearly died! I swear, I had an actual out of body experience when I felt those whiskers on my cheek :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I just asked if I could hug him, but I have (sometimes) a really soft voice. So all my life I've always been asked to repeat myself a lot. So, when he didn't react immediately I asked again, a little bit louder. I was a little :hyper:, so I don't think I actually let any time elapse in between, though. it was 'canIhugyoucanIhugyou?' :reject:

But, hey... I can't complain can I? I nearly died! I swear, I had an actual out of body experience when I felt those whiskers on my cheek :faint:

:lol: That's what I would ask too :heart: I just want a hug from him :love:

Whiskers on cheek :faint: No, you have absolutely nothing to complain about :wink: At least you held yourself together!! :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :laugh:

I just went and blew up the pic too, trying to analyze the blob.

:hug:

And now I'm going thru all my pics again. :happy: :heart: I wish it was september again...:(

:sigh: I know :hug: But there will be plenty more chances for Pleban/U2 meetups

sami0201 said:
No matter how hard I try I can't see a reflection in the glasses :lmao: :reject:

:laugh:

See that white vertical line? That's likely my flash. If you look to the left of it, just below his eye (in line with his pupil), you can see the very vague shape of a figure....

Btw SG
somewhere I also have a pic of the corner of your sign, and B's bottom half. :lol:
(your sign blocked his cute lil toesies darn it! :madwife: :tongue: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

See that white vertical line? That's likely my flash. If you look to the left of it, just below his eye (in line with his pupil), you can see the very vague shape of a figure....

Btw SG
somewhere I also have a pic of the corner of your sign, and B's bottom half. :lol:
(your sign blocked his cute lil toesies darn it! :madwife: :tongue: )

:ohmy: oops! :eek: sorry! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom