Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ I'll forgive you just this once :tongue:

:hug:

Hee hee....
:edge: Ok.....who gave him sugar?....

TO23_r1e2.jpg

VP hasn't posted since late Friday night/early Saturday morning :sad:

Sami - if you want to just chat with him and be friends; it's a good way to show him you weren't just trying to get something out of him

I'm here; was offline for a minute because my nephew Jake called.

He's looking for a car, and he wants my dad to help him. There's a jeep he wants to buy, but he wants Dad to check it out first, make sure everything's in good order. He's a pretty smart kid :up:

Sad_Girl said:
VP hasn't posted since late Friday night/early Saturday morning :sad:

Sami - if you want to just chat with him and be friends; it's a good way to show him you weren't just trying to get something out of him

That's what he should think in the first place :madwife: :lol: I've been talking to him for over a whole year! :wink:

Hi Weldy :hug:

SG getting a car is so exciting! :hyper: How old do you have to be to get your license there?

Sami - You go through Drivers training at age fifteen; can drive with a parent after that, and then you can drive by yourself at 16 (But not after midnight, and there are some other funky restrictions up to age 18)

*tumbleweed*

:sigh:

I miss the days where it was almost impossible to keep up, and god forbide you missed a day cause you'd have a good thread and a half to catch up on. lol :heart:

:hmm:
I should really start driving again. :lol: I'll be luckey if I remember which is gas and which is the break....:uhoh:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Sami - You go through Drivers training at age fifteen; can drive with a parent after that, and then you can drive by yourself at 16 (But not after midnight, and there are some other funky restrictions up to age 18)

oh that's how it is here too!

Back
Top Bottom