Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like your Christmas tree, btw. :) I'm like SG. People with perfect Christmas trees bug the shit out of me. :| Of course, this is coming from a woman who puts a bat on the top of her tree, so I'm not sure that my opinion holds a great deal of weight in the realm of Christmas tree decorating. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Drea!! : hug: I've been thinking about you! Bet you feel like you're at the Ritz now, after living with no heat and hot water. :)

:hug: Hey you! :) I did have heat the last *thinks* 5 days I was in the old place... never did get the hot water though :shrug: Oh well, the lawyers' office is sending me money for the property management company being idiots (well, Maria was an idiot, or at least pretty damn good at delaying - Lorenzo, who actually did stuff around the house, was nice and good at stuff and *fast* (the furnace stuff having nothing to do with him once it became something a pro would have to do))

I'm still considering having that New Year's party :giggle:

OH! Almost forgot! Mom and Dad took me to Ikea on Wed while we were waiting to be able to move in - I now have a table, four chairs, and two living room chairs! :) None of us had been in one before, and I knew we'd be coming back - we hadn't even been in there 15 mins when I heard the first "Oooh!" pass her lips :laugh: Good thing Chatham doesn't have one! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Ooooh, nice new furniture to be trashed on New Year's Eve!! :wink: I'm really glad you're happy with your new place. Sometimes change can be a very good thing. :)

Smartass :mad: No wrecking my nice new one-of-my-big-Christmas-presents-from-the-'rents furniture! :madspit: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I like your Christmas tree, btw. :) I'm like SG. People with perfect Christmas trees bug the shit out of me. :| Of course, this is coming from a woman who puts a bat on the top of her tree, so I'm not sure that my opinion holds a great deal of weight in the realm of Christmas tree decorating. :wink:

:lol: everyone likes it! :happy:

and I like the bat :wink:

Drea said:

Smartass :mad: No wrecking my nice new one-of-my-big-Christmas-presents-from-the-'rents furniture! :madspit: :wink:

I miss Ikea and wish I had the money to go shop there. :sigh: Back in the summer I was looking for something to store my cds and dvds, but I couldn't find anything big enough, short of a huge-ass wall unit thingy. There was a nice wooden one with drawers, about 5 feet high and 3 or 4 feet wide, but what I have would have filled it up :yikes: and I wanted extra room for new additions. :shifty:

Did you eat there?? :drool: Cheap food. :happy:

VintagePunk said:
:ohmy: I don't know what's wrong with me. I got up and started cleaning. :yikes: *feels forehead*

:lmao: are you ok? :ohmy:

well, I'm acutally tired! :happy: and I have to be up by 10 to buy Billy Joel tickets :drool: and then a haircut at 10:30! :hyper: :lol:

so I'm gonna try to get to sleep...

goodnight! :hug: :heart:

:hug:s
How are you this evening?

I'm sad to say I won't be stying long, I figure I have to get a least one good nights worht of sleep. It's gonna be a busy weekend. :grumpy:

(as you can see, averaging like 2hrs sleep mean spleling just doesn't work anymore)

Whatcha gonna do with it? Put it all together? :hyper:

*cries in horror at own spelling mistakes, searches for big red editing pen*

:lol: Drea asked me to compile it and send it her way :yes:

And I'm alright - trying to motivate myself to finish this chapter but I'm tempted to go watch my parents TV instead (I only get CBS on a normal size TV, they have Dish Network on a big-screen TV)

~BrightestStar~ said:
You changed your sig! :giggle: :cute:

Looks like it's been fairly quiet tonight. Where's the fun in that? :tsk: It's not like there are better things to do on a friday night. :wink:

Oooo! A new chpater of what? :hyper:

it has been ridiculously quiet!

We already miss our British girls :sad:

On the rising tide; I have half the chapter done - just trying to maintain my focus long enough to finish it now :crazy: I'm easily distracted tonight

Well, as much as I enjoy distracting you :flirt: I really should head to bed...
I didn't even intend to sign in.....but, well, who can resist you? :drool:

I'll catch you later hun! :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams. And have a goodnight!

Snooky!! :hug: :heart:
I cannot be lead into temptation! I must resist!!!

Tre! :hug:

Why does everyone show up just as I try to leave? :lol:

Night kids! :wave: Play nice!

*interland is being bitchy tonight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom