Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
So have I missed anything exciting in the last couple days? :wink:

:hmm: not really...Wild and Jem's adventure begins today :lol: They are getting to Boston tomorrow afternoon :hyper: and the whole Boston crew is psyched! that's pretty much it...

sami0201 said:

:hmm: not really...Wild and Jem's adventure begins today :lol: They are getting to Boston tomorrow afternoon :hyper: and the whole Boston crew is psyched! that's pretty much it...

Wish I was gonna be there... Hope they leave Boston standing when they leave! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: hey Drea :hug: how'd the move go?

Went well :) Long day though *g*

*points up* Did you see my description of my bathroom? :giggle:

After my parents left on Wed night I had a long, HOT, vanilla, HOT bubble bath... and did I mention it was a HOT BATH? :drool: I swear every skin cell in my body did a simultaneous "Ahhhh :drool:" when I got in :lmao:

Drea said:

Went well :) Long day though *g*

*points up* Did you see my description of my bathroom? :giggle:

After my parents left on Wed night I had a long, HOT, vanilla, HOT bubble bath... and did I mention it was a HOT BATH? :drool: I swear every skin cell in my body did a simultaneous "Ahhhh :drool:" when I got in :lmao:

I did see the description :laugh:

but I'm glad to hear you have a normal functional bathtub now - cold water baths and showers aren't that great in the summertime even but this time of year :no:

Not to mention heat will NOT be a worry... the heat's by radiators and I had to open my bedroom window and the living room window a bit because I was broiling! :ohmy: I had to find one of my summer nightshirts, and I haven't even had to put the bedspread on yet - slept with just the sheet over me *g*

Drea so glad you have hot water again!! :)

my mugshot :lmao: I look like I haven't had sleep in days (well, I haven't :lol:)
I'm bored :|

omg its huge!
DSC01919.jpg

Last edited:
I can't tell you guys how much I've missed being on here!! I could've :scream:ed last night, plugging the phone in to get a dial tone but getting a "not connected" message when I tried to get online :sad: I want to sit in my nice big living room at my desk and talk to my girls!!

Maybe Bell will have hooked me up when I got home *hopes*

I can't believe how quiet my building is - to the point that I was feeling guilty about moving boxes around at 8pm last night while I was getting my computer desk set up! :wink:

Drea said:
Maybe Bell will have hooked me up when I got home *hopes*

I can't believe how quiet my building is - to the point that I was feeling guilty about moving boxes around at 8pm last night while I was getting my computer desk set up! :wink:

Wow, that is quiet :ohmy: good thing they have you there to liven the place up a bit, eh? :wink:

I was wondering about your internet situation, figured you would be frustrated if you couldn't log on soon :banghead:

It was definitely odd not having you around for more than one night! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Wow, that is quiet :ohmy: good thing they have you there to liven the place up a bit, eh? :wink:

I was wondering about your internet situation, figured you would be frustrated if you couldn't log on soon :banghead:

It was definitely odd not having you around for more than one night! :hug:

:giggle: That's why I'm here right from the movie instead of trying at home first! I needed a fix, was going nuts *snerk*

I haven't described the building, have I? There's only 18 apartments in the whole place, three floors... and it seems to be very very quiet :lol:

Sami - you look SO tired in that picture :ohmy:

and I like the Christmas tree :up: I've never been a fan of the to organized trees that are balanced with only certain colors and mathmatical precision... my christmas tree looks like I opened the box of decorations and just dumped them on the tree :lol:

Hey, can someone email me the list of "You know you're a Pleban when..." that we came up with the other night? I'm sure you guys have added a crapload of stuff since Tues night :wink:

Drea said:
Hey, can someone email me the list of "You know you're a Pleban when..." that we came up with the other night? I'm sure you guys have added a crapload of stuff since Tues night :wink:

Yea....can you guys send me an email about this too...this is the first time I've heard about this....but it sounds funny :giggle:

(Use my AOL email: Trent24685582240@aol.com)

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - you look SO tired in that picture :ohmy:

and I like the Christmas tree :up: I've never been a fan of the to organized trees that are balanced with only certain colors and mathmatical precision... my christmas tree looks like I opened the box of decorations and just dumped them on the tree :lol:

:lol: thanks! that's how mine looks :happy:

yeah, I've been getting off here at like 11:30 for the past few nights and then I get into bed and I'm wide awake :| but I can't come back on here because then I'll never get to sleep...so I fall asleep maybe 12:30-1:00 and then I don't have to wake up until 6:15 but I've been getting up at around 5:30 and then I can't fall back asleep :|

and I usually get around 8 hours a night so it's not a lot of sleep for me! :lol:

I love the bags under my eyes..they're so hot :drool: :laugh:

I didn't make a list, but when I get back on later I can look it up and e-mail it to you :up:

Right now my mom wants me to watch a TV show with her, so I gotta go for a bit :wave:

It was nice to see you back here, Drea. I hope you have net access from home soon! :hug:

BBL guys

Back
Top Bottom