Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Midnight is where the day begins.

prob would have been an approrpiate title too now that I think of it...and new years themed too :happy:

Maybe I should try and change it :hmm:

I like this one!! We can use that next time. I'll steal it the next time we need a new thread and you're not around. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Have your families taken down your Christmas trees yet? When do you usually do it? [/randompointlessquestion] :lol:

Yes :grumpy:
Today. They took *everything* down. My mom was insistant, so my poor dad has been out in the freezing cold and rain taking all the lights down. And she just yelled at him to go back out cause he left some garland up cause it was soaking wet.
:|

What is wrong with leaving it up an extra day or two exatly?

And our tree is fake so it goes back in it's box.

I've been going to do mine every day since the 27th, but I never seem to get around to it. :reject: But then, I'm making up for not getting it up till the 23rd. :happy:

Think I'm gonna go do it now. BBL :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :grumpy:
Today. They took *everything* down. My mom was insistant, so my poor dad has been out in the freezing cold and rain taking all the lights down. And she just yelled at him to go back out cause he left some garland up cause it was soaking wet.
:|

What is wrong with leaving it up an extra day or two exatly?

And our tree is fake so it goes back in it's box.

Your poor dad!! :( What's the big deal about outdoor lights? Most people leave them up till the weather's better, they just don't turn them on. :hug:

Okay, really going to do mine, now.

circa1992 said:

I'm good, how are you? I'm working on putting together a collage of U2/Bono pictures for school, so I'm trying to find some good pics. :)

I'm alright. Think I'm going to go find myself some dinner soon.

If you want to look through my PB account for Bono pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y135/BrideofClayton/

they aren't that well organized, but you should be able to find something you want in there :wink:

And I'm off in search of dinner :wave: BBL

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

36_6_31.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom