Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok,
So I'm looking at my schedule, and why the hell am I going to school tommorrow? :scratch:
My first class at 8:30 isn't running.
My next "class" they have yet to schedule me in, so altho I know one is running at that time, I don't know where :mad:
And my next one is a tutorial when we haven't been assigned any work.

Hey, awesome. Extra day off!!! :dancing:
Come on wednesday snow day, show me the love. :happy:

What a pain :slant:
no matter how much ypu don't want to have to go back to school you want things to run smoothly when it does

Mucca said:

No fair....I have two classes tomorrow both an hour and a half long....ughhhhhh:madspit:

I'm trying to figure out why I didn't realize this before. :lol:

Omg...I still need to beat those chemistry people up though. :angry:
I've been trying since the beginning of the year to tell them there is NO frickin course conflict, I told them where to put me. They keep putting it off. :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
And finally at the boys house:

DMcDance.jpg

BFF.jpg

Awwww!! :heart: :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

What a pain :slant:
no matter how much ypu don't want to have to go back to school you want things to run smoothly when it does

I know :sigh: Stupid chem people. Everyone should know by now that you should just listen to me. :mad:
:lol:

I tried twice during exams to go see them but they only have to work ffor an hour or 2 each day....usually times when I was writing exams. :|

aaaaannnnnnnnddd..........</rant>

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm trying to figure out why I didn't realize this before. :lol:

Omg...I still need to beat those chemistry people up though. :angry:
I've been trying since the beginning of the year to tell them there is NO frickin course conflict, I told them where to put me. They keep putting it off. :madwife:

That is annoying!! :madspit:
School admin sucks!!! :mad:

Sad_Girl said:
Eating habits and diet can be a real bitch :grumpy:

Keep trying though, Sami :hug: people do manage to gain some semblance of control over their diets, and are happier for it :wink:

I'm not giving up yet either

:yes: It's much easier to do when you have control over what comes into your house. When I diet, I'm like the food nazi, and nothing remotely bad or tempting comes in here for the first few weeks.

Mucca said:

I don't think our school cares enough to ever give us a snow day since it snows so often in Montreal :(

My school is the same way. They get really heavy snow in that area (even though it's only an hour north of me), and I think in 4 years, I've only seen them cancel school once. :mad: I've driven through some pretty bad weather when I've needed to be there. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom