Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

yeah, it's like a huge parody of a rock band :lmao:

LMP posted this quote last night :love:

Nigel is a member of the band, Marty is the documentor...

[Nigel is playing a soft piece on the piano]
Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.
Nigel Tufnel: Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.
Marty DiBergi: It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.
Nigel Tufnel: It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.
Marty DiBergi: It's very nice.
Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...
Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

:lol:

OMG :lmao::lmao:!!!!

VP! :hug:
How was taking down the tree? We though it took you down instead.

OK, when I save it into word then click choose file (under user cp) it says "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again" what does that mean?:huh: :huh:

circa1992 said:
OK, when I save it into word then click choose file (under user cp) it says "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again" what does that mean?:huh: :huh:

ok...like where SG posted the icon, right click and save it but save it in a folder like My Documents, My Pictures, or something like that. Then when you got o choose your avatar, find where you saved it and double click it. It should work :hmm:

"I, for one, do not think the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf."

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That one band member getting stuck onstage inside the pod.....kinda like that time when the guys got stuck inside that Lemon during the Popmart Tour.....That's the one I'm talking about.

Nighty Night Drea.....I hope you feel better :hug:

oh I didn't know what you were talking about! yeah :lmao:

Ok,
So I'm looking at my schedule, and why the hell am I going to school tommorrow? :scratch:
My first class at 8:30 isn't running.
My next "class" they have yet to schedule me in, so altho I know one is running at that time, I don't know where :mad:
And my next one is a tutorial when we haven't been assigned any work.

Hey, awesome. Extra day off!!! :dancing:
Come on wednesday snow day, show me the love. :happy:

Sarah! Looks great!! :up: :love:

<it's snowing....i don't think i'll have school tomorrow :dancing: i can almost guarntee we will have a delay at least :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok,
So I'm looking at my schedule, and why the hell am I going to school tommorrow? :scratch:
My first class at 8:30 isn't running.
My next "class" they have yet to schedule me in, so altho I know one is running at that time, I don't know where :mad:
And my next one is a tutorial when we haven't been assigned any work.

Hey, awesome. Extra day off!!! :dancing:
Come on wednesday snow day, show me the love. :happy:

Sarah! Looks great!! :up: :love:

No fair....I have two classes tomorrow both an hour and a half long....ughhhhhh:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom