Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fuzzy hat again! :lol:
822242-R1-024-10A.jpg

822242-R1-022-9A.jpg

Great pics DG!:hyper: You were really close!!

OK, my last one for now. I've gotta run
822242-R1-026-11A.jpg

I still have a few more photos from this disk and another whole disk! :hyper: I'm debating whether to post the photo of me and ruff...I look awful. :reject:

Wild and sweetie. :hug:

Wild, it was sooo good to meet you on Sunday even though it was only briefly. :hug: :heart: I wish you and Jem could have been in the ellipse with me.

I'm uploading more pics now! :hyper: Seeing these pictures and having my memories from Sunday has helped me out so much in the past 24 hours with everything that's gone on.

BTW, it's 2 days later and I still don't have my voice. :lmao:

That's great you got a setlist! :hyper:

Gloria. :drool:

Ruff got me a setlist from Sunday's show. I had to leave in the middle of Fast Cars so she couldn't give it to me. But she's going to mail it to me. :heart:

WildHoney said:

:hyper: you can see us in the photos

We're in a photo with Bono

:drool: :drool:

Bottom right next to girl in green t-shirt look left there's Jem and me next to her

I remember running around looking for you and Jem and having a shouting conversation. The security guard had to relay the messages back and forth. :lol:

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

I think he thought we were :crazy:

Are we?? :angel:

No, not at all. :shifty:

:wink:

I had a similar experience when Ruff and I were looking at each other. I was waving my cup of soda around wildly while we were on the phone so she could find me. She saw me and was trying to direct me to find her and finally a security guard just pointed to her. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom