Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: I was talking about the thing tonight with everyone holding up the white, but I'm glad they had a good time too!!! :wink:

but DG should have been up there :angry:

Oh, I forgot about the thing people wanted to do tonight!
<once again, I am being a moron>

I was thinking of the people who got up on stage with various state and country flags last night.

<going to setlist thread to see photoshop photo>

It comes in a black velvet jewelry box and the bids open at $1

:lmao:

**Goodnight Drea :hug: have a safe trip home, sweet dreams, and good luck getting connected from home soon! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG - I just saw on the news that someone put a potato chip shaped like the lower penninsula of Michigan up for auction on e-bay :lmao:

Potato chips ... :drool:

What's the bid up to on this chip?

Is it a Better Made potato chip (a Detroit-made brand of potato chip)? :drool:

Good night ... I need to get some sleep before I :yikes: have to go back to work in the morning. And I have to check out eBay.

You guys are all pathetic! :madspit: What's with going to bed so early, darnit! :mad:

:wink: I'll see ya all tomorrow. :hug: To bad Jemma and Wild aren't home, they would just be getting up now. :( I'll just have to go sulk in bed. lol

morning girls:wave:

Hope you all had a great night at the show lastnight..I know I did:hyper: Wild...I think I saw you:ohmy: ...what were you wearing? Me being a good friend gave up my GA tix:shocked: and took a balconey for my arizona friend who had never seen them...but it was still a pretty good seat:up:

I hope you all had an amazing time!

DG...I wanna know all about it!!!!:heart:

Jules :hug: Glad it was awesome. :)

I have pictures from Sunday night!! :hyper: I can't stop looking at them. I can't believe I was that close!! :faint:

*goes to photobucket to upload 1st disc*

822242-R1-006-1A.jpg

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom