Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :hug: Thanks :D

Whats the news on the internet connection from home?

The email I got back from Bell said there was a technical glitch... I had to re-fill in the moving form :madspit: Hopefully I'll be on from home tomorrow :sigh:

Drea said:
Dammit, :adam: was in TO last week while they were off!! He was spotted at the Depeche Mode show at the ACC...

:silent: :lol:

Suzie's Canadian, that may have something to do with why he would go to Canada when Larry and Bono were in the tropics and Edge was in Malibu or somewhere like that :lol:

Man it's odd hearing the original version of IYWTVD on RFV after listening the JH version on mp3 God only knows how many times by now :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

See my edit ^

just wondering why he would go to TO (to a depeche mode concert no less :eyebrow: ) while the others vacationed in the sun

Makes sense, spend some time with the gf while no one's expecting you to be anywhere near here... :giggle:

:hmm: Maybe those two nights of odd dreams I had involving another bassist I know (who I've not mentioned around here) was really just my bassist radar going off :laugh: Yeah, right *snerk*

Sad_Girl said:

The camo shorts were pretty hot :sexywink: :lol:

and the ones of him carrying the kids backpack made my uterus skip a beat :cute: :lol:

I've only seen the one with him on the boat, and one with him and :bono: - didn't see that last one you're talking about.

Drea said:

I've only seen the one with him on the boat, and one with him and :bono: - didn't see that last one you're talking about.

here it is :cute:

60ea477f.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom