Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you later DG - I look forward to the pics!!:wink:

DG congratulations!!! The ellipse was PACKED last night - looked like a great party.
There were 4 of us in our group and we wanted to stay together. The first 3(myself included) didn't get VERTIGO so we took off to the outside rail. The 4th person got VERTIGO and he was asked why wasn't he going to go into the ellipse. He said that there were 4 of us and we wanted to stay together. He was told TO GO GET US THAT WE WERE ALL IN!! :scream: :grumpy: But it was too late cuz we already took off.
But we didn't do too badly. I'm two chicks to the left of the nashville sign. Black shirt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/70518620/in/set-1517025/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/70518700/in/set-1517025/

:wink:

:wave: anyone still here....?

dg~~ I know you took off but what a FABULOUS FIRST SHOW for you !!!! :hyper: :dance: :hyper:
CONGRATUALIONS !!!!

Sounds like eveeeery body else had a *FANTASTIC* time as well!!! :applaud:

I was able to hear Wild's & Jem's acents! :D

:mad: :( When i got home after the library & food shopping....the front steps were that super icy slick- when there's just a moist surface {earlier snow melt}, that turns very slick when the temps go below freezing.
I was afraid to go down them again to go to the latenight netcafe to try and get into the stream. Can't afford any injury from slipping- esp down stairs.

oh-- dg I'm so sorry about your dog. :hug:

tonight's supposed to be a bigger storm {not the worse, thank goodness}, so I don't know if i'll try for the stream tonight.

HAVE A FANTASTIC Time tonight DIS !!!!! :hyper: ANd everyone else, too!

Last edited:
sweetie, was the woman with the Nashville sign named Shiela?

I'm such a bad student :slant: no wonder why I have a B in history- I got bored with studying after 5 minutes so I went to buy the Love Actually cd :reject: :|

sami0201 said:
sweetie, was the woman with the Nashville sign named Shiela?

:|
:reject: I don't know. We all kinda hovered together to protect our space! :lol:

That was Wild!!! Oh darn. I wanted to meet her but I couldn't go around with a bell - Whoo hoo Wiiiiiild--where are youuuuuuu. I shouldn't looked on the PLEBA picture thread to get familiar with faces.

i'm a bit of a lurker in these parties, though a true Pleban through and through!

for those who are interested, Ruff is front row inside the ellipse between bono and adam... :drool: :hyper:

ok I just got in touch with Wild- it was really loud...we couldn't really hear each other...but they're in the ellipse!!! I think she said 2nd row in front of Bono but I'm not positive! :hyper:

:wave:

A quick hi & bye before my mother throwwwwws me off!

hope the boston girls are safe and sound.

I've probably had the best night of my life tonight.......best gig EVER!!!

Yeah New Boy was there but i think he's gay :lol:

& i dont care :happy:

cos tonight was greaaaaaat!!!!

Love you ladies.

I'm drunk :drunk:

x x :hug: x x

daygloeyes2 said:

I know!! :hyper: OMG, I was shocked by how close I was!!

I got some good Adam pictures for you, SG, and Drea. :up:

WOOOHOO!! :hyper:

:hug: DG, glad you had such a great time! I'm jealous, I never got that close at any of my shows *G*

:hug: about your doggie

*goes back to catching up... and no, not on from home, will explain when I catch up*

*Ally* said:
i'm a bit of a lurker in these parties, though a true Pleban through and through!

for those who are interested, Ruff is front row inside the ellipse between bono and adam... :drool: :hyper:

Yay!! *jealous*

hi and bye Fly!! :hug:

(wow, that rhymed)

hi SG :hug: were you sleeping?

they were planning to have everyone wear white shirts and after One hold up a white piece of paper tonight :)

there was a sign that someone held up last night that said "be spontaneous, play something different" or something like that and Bono ripped up the sign and said "how's that for spontaneous?"

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom