Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh girls, btw forgot to tell you lot how amazing last night was!

I went to another gig and got absoloutley drunkenfaced :reject:

But it was really great and a hot boy kissed me :drool:

Not like proper but stilllllllllllllllllll

& no it wasnt new boy.

You know the other guy in that picture i showed you ladies?

well it was him :lol:

< hussy :lmao:

I'll post some pictures soon :D

Adammm.jpg

:drool:

500068195LNGmMq_ph.jpg

SG it better be worth it!!! :madspit: :lol: :hug:

I want a new boy :scream: :hyper:

Elmo hasn't been very nice lately :angry: I just wish we could hang out for once...then I think he'd like me :yes: We don't really "know" each other :shrug: :sigh:

back to studying...

:help:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Sami :hug: Sounds like you're keeping busy with all that schoolwork : yikes: it'll be worth it, though :up:

: hug: Hi BG : ) I see you have a New new boy? :shifty: :hyper:

:lol:

I'm such a hussy :lmao:

Nah, he's not really a new new boy :shrug:

He's the guitarist in a band and he's really really hot but......thats like it!

New Boy is fazzling out rapidly.....i think he's gay :|

which soooo isnt good.

but he did give me one of those "whisper in your ear while hugging" things :cute:

but yeah last night was really amazing :happy:

Hi girls :wave:

Can I start screaming and throw my computer now?! *banging head on desk*

I've been working on a converting soem files and burning them since last night only to find out the damn things are corrupted! :rant: I'm now starting all over again with a new torrent that is going to take like a whole day to download. I swear my girlfriend better appreciate that I'm going to all this work for her. She is just lucky that I love her so much and I'm trying to convert her to a diehard U2 fan. :giggle: Its a damn hard job, but someones got to do it. :wink:

BG :hyper: Was the kiss good? :giggle: I'm so happy for you! Isn't it just so nice to go out with your mates sometimes and have a good time. I'm still trying to recover from going out last friday all night. LOL I'm way to old for a pub crawl.

:hug: Sami I hope Elmo starts behaving better.

BG :eek: new boy being gay is okay, but not really great for you considering your a girl. :lol: I hope maybe he is just shy. It really sucks that so many pretty boys are gay. :wink:

Hi SG :hug: When are we gonna get a new chapter of the new *coughhotcough* story? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Me too :sigh :wink

:hug: and you'll have your own new boy. You're pretty and funny and have great taste in music :wink: you'll have them crawling all over each other trying to get to you :love:

:hug: I :love: you girls :heart:

:hmm:
I think we should all get together and go out and find all of us new boys :lol: :wink:

Hi Russty :hug:

:yikes: sorry to hear about your corrupt files :yikes: :banghead:

I sent out a money order today to cover the cd-r's of the stuff you were burning off for me; and there should be enough for you to either buy a whole lot of CD-rs or to have a little bit extra for all your effort :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls :wave:

Can I start screaming and throw my computer now?! *banging head on desk*

I've been working on a converting soem files and burning them since last night only to find out the damn things are corrupted! : rant: I'm now starting all over again with a new torrent that is going to take like a whole day to download. I swear my girlfriend better appreciate that I'm going to all this work for her. She is just lucky that I love her so much and I'm trying to convert her to a diehard U2 fan. : giggle: Its a damn hard job, but someones got to do it. : wink:

BG : hyper: Was the kiss good? :giggle: I'm so happy for you! Isn't it just so nice to go out with your mates sometimes and have a good time. I'm still trying to recover from going out last friday all night. LOL I'm way to old for a pub crawl.

Russty.....i hate computers! Techonology and all the rest of it :mad:

But you turning your friend into a fan is cool :drool:

Glad to hear you had a good night last week!

Yeah.......kiss was........:drool:

I'm going to try and find a proper picture of him for you girls......he's no new boy but yeah...he's gay :| :lol:

I know it may seem like i go from boy to boy quicker than you change your sheets but, after evil boy.......im not being serious anymore.

I'm only 16 :lol:

So yeah i stalk hot bands for a living :combust:

sami0201 said:
SG it better be worth it!!! : madspit: : lol: : hug:

I want a new boy : scream: : hyper:

Elmo hasn't been very nice lately : angry: I just wish we could hang out for once...then I think he'd like me : yes: We don't really "know" each other : shrug: : sigh:

back to studying...

:help:

Dont worry lovvie! You'll get a new boy 'cos your great!

I dont get new boys :lol:

They're hot and their whores basically!

I hope you get to hang out with Elmo soon....it'll be worth the wait i imagine :drool:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Sami I hope Elmo starts behaving better.

BG :eek: new boy being gay is okay, but not really great for you considering your a girl. :lol: I hope maybe he is just shy. It really sucks that so many pretty boys are gay. :wink:

Oh yeah.....it's great for all the gay guys! :lol:

If he's gay then thats fine, he's still pretty and he's still my friend :cute:

I'm going to have a whole colony of gay friends soon :lmao:

bono_gal said:

Yeah.......kiss was........: drool:

I'm going to try and find a proper picture of him for you girls......he's no new boy but yeah...he's gay :| :lol:

I know it may seem like i go from boy to boy quicker than you change your sheets but, after evil boy.......im not being serious anymore.

I'm only 16 :lol:

So yeah i stalk hot bands for a living :combust:

There's nothing wrong with meeting a lot of different guys, flirting, having fun and getting to know who they are and what you like and don't like in a guy. :hug: I was the same way, used to have a new crush every other week :lol:

nice to hear that you had a nice kiss :combust:
you don't have to be serious to share a kiss or two :wink:

and why do you think oldnewboy's gay?

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Russty :hug:

:yikes: sorry to hear about your corrupt files :yikes: :banghead:

I sent out a money order today to cover the cd-r's of the stuff you were burning off for me; and there should be enough for you to either buy a whole lot of CD-rs or to have a little bit extra for all your effort :heart:

:hug: Thank you! This is going to be so great, cuz I have more new stuff as well. hehe Do you have a copy of them on Conan? I have it on dvd now a great really nice clear copy with menus and all. And hopefully I'll have their Rock and Roll Hall of fame appearance as well if this torrent works. I'm trying to nab a few other really rare things, but I don't want to say I have them till they work for sure. You'll be getting quite the package of stuff. :giggle:

Sami I hope you find a nice new boy! :wink: I am not in the market for any new boys any time soon! :lol: I am sporting a mad crush on someone currently though that is probably going to get my arse in big trouble if I'm not careful. hehe

BG I don't think your a hussy its good when your 16 to have fun and not be to serious. You have a long time to be serious later on. Kiss lots of frogs till you find your prince. You guys have to kiss all the cute ones for us. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

There's nothing wrong with meeting a lot of different guys, flirting, having fun and getting to know who they are and what you like and don't like in a guy. : hug: I was the same way, used to have a new crush every other week : lol:

nice to hear that you had a nice kiss :combust:
you don't have to be serious to share a kiss or two : wink:

and why do you think oldnewboy's gay?

It's cool :D

Even if they do kiss loads of girls :lol:

Erm, new boy?

He acts really oddly around boys and its obvious that he's flirting with them.

I was taking pictures last night and he made damn sure i got this one....

100_1441.jpg

I know its only a joke.....but just cant help thinking that there's somethin more in it :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom