Pleba girls party: hotlinker siberia...we know were bad...spank us....we like it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

21...why do you ask?

I know...a 21 year old talking about :censored: to someone like you...and i'm not even drinking either.

But susan...but sometimes it's better to part of the crowd than to be an indiviual....and sometimes it's better to be an indiviual than to be part of a crowd...you just have to balance it all out.

I don't do anything I don't want to do here....if I wasnted comfortable getting hot and heavy with Dis ( :sexywink: ) I wouldn't do it. I am myself here, and I'm not going to pretend to be different just to fit in...in fact, this place lets me vent my Bono love, when theres no where else to :D

Mucca said:

oh yeah yeah....ok

I banned bri from DisneyWorld..cause she's canadian...then weldy wanted to be banned too for some reason...then I asked weldy about seaworld...and she said she wanted to be banned from seaworld so I said ok. then I said I am going to free shamu and weldy said she would never tell on me...which is super cool. ....then Bri killed free willey...or something like that..........

~BrightestStar~ said:

I don't do anything I don't want to do here....if I wasnted comfortable getting hot and heavy with Dis ( :sexywink: ) I wouldn't do it. I am myself here, and I'm not going to pretend to be different just to fit in...in fact, this place lets me vent my Bono love, when theres no where else to :D

But it's sometimes better to be part of a crowd than to be an indiviual...and it's sometimes better to be an indiviual than to be part of a crowd...you just got to balance it all out.

I will keep saying this commement until you guys get the point...and I don't expect you to get my points...cause I'm such a :confused: (with an ING added to the smilie) person.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I really dunno Susan...I sort of have mixed feelings...I mean...whenever I see something going on...should I laugh? Should I laugh for their sake? Should I join the fun? Or should I join the fun for their sake?

I sometimes feel ingored when everyone talks about serious stuff like school or work...and I don't get the S&M sometimes...and I feel weird when I do join....I really don't know anymore susan...ever since I joined this thread...I've mixed thoughts and feelings..

Yes...Susan...I do need help to be funny and take things lightly...but I feel like I can't do anything about it.

*deep breath*
Weldy, I do think that this thread gets frustrating for you because you have hard time "reading" people--and you are very quick to take things personally. Then you become defensive, then you complain you don't get any attention. I'm sorry, but there never used to be arguments on this thread. You seem to enjoy stirring things up, and I'm personally pretty tired of it. It's the reason I don't post here much anymore. You've not only upset people here, but you've managed to get the mods irritated as well--and they've been more than patient with this thread (which, compared to other threads takes up a decent amount of space and probably should be in a chatroom anyway...but that is beside the point. I'm glad the thread is here).

I don't know if you have a hard time relating to people in the "real world" or not, but it would be nice if you could make an effort to either be a little less hostile, or to give people the benefit of the doubt when you don't understand where they're coming from.

For everyone else on the thread, I'm sorry to come down like this-and be so blunt-I haven't wanted to say anything but I feel like it's appropriate at this point. I won't bring this up again if things improve, I promise.

~BrightestStar~ said:

exactly...I've learned you gotta be your own person. I grew up with a crappy crappy father:madspit: :madspit: who I could be angry at the rest of my life but I let it go....had to....to make myself happy...I had to do alot of forgiving him and what he did to me to be happy.

Do any of you guys do Yoga or zen stuff?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But it's sometimes better to be part of a crowd than to be an indiviual...and it's sometimes better to be an indiviual than to be part of a crowd...you just got to balance it all out.

I will keep saying this commement until you guys get the point...and I don't expect you to get my points...cause I'm such a :confused: (with an ING added to the smilie) person.

weldy I see you point, but I don't agree..no biggie..

gotta go!

Dismantled said:

exactly...I've learned you gotta be your own person. I grew up with a crappy crappy father:madspit: :madspit: who I could be angry at the rest of my life but I let it go....had to....to make myself happy...I had to do alot of forgiving him and what he did to me to be happy.

Do any of you guys do Yoga or zen stuff?

Whoa..you are talking to the wrong person about Yoga...I'm fat and short and I wouldn't dare do Yoga..even if my life depending on it.

Dismantled said:

oh yeah yeah....ok

I banned bri from DisneyWorld..cause she's canadian...then weldy wanted to be banned too for some reason...then I asked weldy about seaworld...and she said she wanted to be banned from seaworld so I said ok. then I said I am going to free shamu and weldy said she would never tell on me...which is super cool. ....then Bri killed free willey...or something like that..........

:laugh:

Did someone spike your drinks??
That seems to happen alot in here.

Bye Dis! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
hi....Wild, mu,Su, Bri, Dis :hug:s.........anyone else?

:huh: glad i missed all that pie-thowing
but is ready to duck if i hafta...

came by around 2:30 but I see by the info and the no connecvtion what was going on....

This forum was apparently shut down for 7 hours due to some fixing that Elvis and some of the Mods had to do...but I was asleep for those 7 hours...so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom