Pleba girls party: hotlinker siberia...we know were bad...spank us....we like it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm...alrighty...it just seems that the Red Sox have a rivalry with just about everyone.

I know that the Cubs and White Sox have a rivalry.

the biggest is the yankess:madspit: those games are friggin WILD!:rockon:

susanp6 said:
Is that American football you are all talking about? No idea what you're all on about!! That's the only problem with me being over here in the best country on earth (!) is that i don't know as much about that stuff! :shrug: :banghead:

:scratch: ....................:madspit: :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh yea...the Yankees...I bet you were happy when the Red Sox won the World Series last year.

actually NO! First thing that sucked was..my bf and I were driving to st. Louis for game 5 of the world series. We were half way across the country when they won! THOSE BASTARDS HAD TO WIN IN 4 GAMES..THEY COULDN'T HAVE LOST JUST ONE!
we were totally heartbroken:sad:
The stuggle and griping about not winning was kinda fun too.......now thats gone:huh: I guess ya have to love the sox and be a new englander to understand....we love to gripe.:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
hey!!! there's no baseball in u2......altough, *imagines the boys in uniform*

B in a baseball uniform!:ohmy: ..........

:lmao: spittin' grabbin himself...:drool:

You know Dis - SCOTLAND!!! YAY!!!!!

Oh flower of Scotland - when will we see yer likes again!! :rockon: :applaud: :bow:

We are THE BEST!!!! :yes: :wink:

Dismantled said:

actually NO! First thing that sucked was..my bf and I were driving to st. Louis for game 5 of the world series. We were half way across the country when they won! THOSE BASTARDS HAD TO WIN IN 4 GAMES..THEY COULDN'T HAVE LOST JUST ONE!
we were totally heartbroken:sad:
The stuggle and griping about not winning was kinda fun too.......now thats gone:huh: I guess ya have to love the sox and be a new englander to understand....we love to gripe.:wink:

I guess...But I live near Chicago...so I never knew what it feels like to be a part of a win!

I just wish the Cubs won the world series two years ago!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I guess...But I live near Chicago...so I never knew what it feels like to be a part of a win!

I just wish the Cubs won the world series two years ago!

cubs and the sox would have been the best world series...soooooooo exciting!

susanp6 said:
You know Dis - SCOTLAND!!! YAY!!!!!

Oh flower of Scotland - when will we see yer likes again!! :rockon: :applaud: :bow:

We are THE BEST!!!! :yes: :wink:

:rolleyes: .............................Sweet land of liberty!!!:rockon: :rockon:

:lmao:

Even though we're from the South, we have fond memories of a year in Massachusetts when I was a kid. My dad, who's a doctor, did a science sabbatical at MIT. Then we have to move back to Alabama because of his job. They went to Fenway Park a bunch of times and became Red Sox Fans. Last year we were all so happy that the Red Sox won first the pennant and then the World Series. My dad and I must own six books about their season last year between us, plus I have a DVD. For someone who hasn't been to Boston in years, I sure do like their baseball team!

fe024e30.jpg
[/IMG]

NO B DON'T DO IT!

B is threating to kill himself if we keep talking about baseball.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom