Pleba girls party: hotlinker siberia...we know were bad...spank us....we like it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Hi girls! :wave: Things have been so busy! :huh:

I don't know anything about that hotlink thing, but who cares eh? It's all about the smut eh Wild? I know how you like your smut!!

Mind you: you ALL do! :lol:

Gosh, those RedRocks stills! Have you seen them Bri? I know you have Wild! It has to be seen, doesn't it? Oh and i noticed you comment about how it has so much HD!!!! :drool: :drool:

I keep on getting litle red x's but i'm thinking about the video right now:drool: :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
i hate to leave the lick-fest we've got here, but the cardinals are on in a few so i gotta go

night night girls

thanks for the :tongue: weldy

see ya gg.........cardinals:eyebrow:

GO SOX:wink: sorry I still feel mean

Jesus Wild! you almost knocked me over then!!!!

Yep 200 and i'm at a nice round 3000!!! Can't believe i've got so far already!! :ohmy:

Mind you, that's nothing compared with Bri!!! Look at her: Close to 10,000 after only 3 months!!!!! :huh: :ohmy:

RedRocks&HD'S!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
thats ok dis, us card fans are used to jealousy
i'm from st louis
my gran claims maybry is my cous

:wink: love a little rivalry:drool:

I live in VT now...orginally from NH. Spent a good amount of time in Boston, lived there for a while. I am a Northeaster to the core:drool:

nice to meet you:wave:

Hi Dis! :hug: Tongue tricks eh? :drool:

Don't get embarressed now, Bri! I'm sure you're imagination can handle it!! :sexywink: :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh..ok...you must be from Boston? The reason why I asked is that us Chicagoans have the White Sox and I got confused.

:wink: I know just being a pain..and a cocky redsox pain in the ass.

I lived in boston a while after college:drool: love it there!

Is that American football you are all talking about? No idea what you're all on about!! That's the only problem with me being over here in the best country on earth (!) is that i don't know as much about that stuff! :shrug: :banghead:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dis! :hug: Tongue tricks eh? :drool:

Don't get embarressed now, Bri! I'm sure you're imagination can handle it!! :sexywink: :giggle:

hey susan!

Bri..embarressed, she's lovin it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom