Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi/Bye Thora seeya tommorow! have a safe journey home :hug:

I missed DG too :sad:

I did call her earlier but she couldnt talk because of the puppy and being at her friends house and my phone battery has gone now so she can't call me back :angry: i'll have to call her back tommorow

WildHoney said:

I think my GA experiences in US/Canada last year convinced NI i could manage it... :hyper :

Looking up into Bono's :silent :

Yay :hyper: its a nightmare running for the front rail though if its a stadium :yikes:

Looking into Bonos.....beautiful blue eyes :eyebrow:

i assume thats what you meant

:angel:

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

We'll probably be first there :shifty :

As soon as the weight is off on in training for the GA sprint :lol :

:yes: of course i meant Bono's eyes, what else could it be :shrug:

:shifty:

I kinda hope they do an arena tour here next tour as it would be fun to have an arena tour over here and if they don't meet fans before sound checks again like in europe this last tour then its easier to get to the hotel and meet them there :drool:

and great minds think alike about Bonos eyes :lol:

bonoishot said:

I kinda hope they do an arena tour here next tour as it would be fun to have an arena tour over here and if they don't meet fans before sound checks again like in europe this last tour then its easier to get to the hotel and meet them there :drool:

and great minds think alike about Bonos eyes :lol:

They did arenas for Elevation,i saw them in Paris, London,Manchester the only outdoor one they did in Europe that i can remember was Slane twice :drool:

IWillFollow.gif
p1ugj.gif
bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

WildHoney said:

They did arenas for Elevation,i saw them in Paris, London,Manchester the only outdoor one they did in Europe that i can remember was Slane twice :drool:

Im hoping that they decide to alternate back to an arena know !

we couldnt get tickets for Elevation :scream::sad:

And my mum couldnt afford ebay prices either :sigh:

Though i've made up for it now i would have loved to have seen 1 show on that tour :(

U2Girl1978 said:
WH! :hug: How are you feeling?

you lost 23 lbs in 4 wks? :ohmy: How did you do it?

I need help in losing weight and staying motivated. :scream: :lol:

:yes: i did :D

I'm on a extremely low fat diet, basically no food i have 4 food packs a day with contain all nutrients and vitamins needed to survive and i can only drink water and black tea or coffee

All medically controlled of course :up:

Back
Top Bottom