Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i have 2 passports, the british one has no stamps ata ll and i've been all over europe with it :lol: the US one has a couple stamps for when i have re-entered the US :boring:

do they stamp them if you fly to Canada from the US? :hmm:

We got stamps for entering the US from Canada, not sure about other way roung though

You still have your British passport :proud:

VP how about we get Dr Bono to rub your body with Vicks :shifty:

sorry you're feeling sooo naff :hug:

bonoishot said:

We got stamps for entering the US from Canada, not sure about other way roung though

You still have your British passport :proud:

VP how about we get Dr Bono to rub your body with Vicks :shifty:

sorry you're feeling sooo naff :hug:

Thanks. :hug: I'm just whiny because it's so beautiful out, i'm stuck in the house feeling like crap, and there were a million things I wanted to do this weekend. :sigh: :madwife:

Can I choose a different doctor? :shh: :shifty:

Sarah's gone to her dad's for dinner (first time she's seen him with the exception of 10 minutes, since she's been home from Europe :| ), and my mom is going out to a restaurant with my brother and SIL. They asked me to go, but I don't feel like it. She just called me and said she'd bring me food home. :cute: :love: :happy:

See you Jem :hug:

Hi Jez :wave:

Some kind of supermodel game :lol: You create a supermodel and then you play photo shoots with it :shrug: I read about it in EYKIW...

Back
Top Bottom