Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:ohmy: you were in Dublin last night?

i went there last september, that very pub i believe :drool:

i meant last year, i was there in June (while the shows were on, unfortunately my friend refused to pay for a ticket of ebay so we were ticketless :grumpy: and i was really ill with a virus but it was still :drool: and i had fun )

That pub is :drool:

bonoishot said:

i meant last year, i was there in June (while the shows were on, unfortunately my friend refused to pay for a ticket of ebay so we were ticketless :grumpy: and i was really ill with a virus but it was still :drool: and i had fun )

That pub is :drool:

:cool:

all the pubs i went in were :drool:

especially "the brazen head" :drool: :drool:

the rockin edge said:
oh VP I listened to the Blink cd.....

:yuck:

:shifty:

:madwife:

I thought you'd say that. :sad:

In all fairness, I looked at the tracklisting, and they have much better songs that on that cd. One acoustic one I'm thinking of in particular.

But, if you can't stand the whole post-punk/pop genre, chances are you won't like any of it.

Do you like older Green Day? I know it's not a popular sentiment these days, but I much prefer their older stuff to the new album. :shh:

i was looking for some personal attention from the other co-owner :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

:madwife:

I thought you'd say that. :sad:

In all fairness, I looked at the tracklisting, and they have much better songs that on that cd. One acoustic one I'm thinking of in particular.

But, if you can't stand the whole post-punk/pop genre, chances are you won't like any of it.

Do you like older Green Day? I know it's not a popular sentiment these days, but I much prefer their older stuff to the new album. :shh:

i thought the song "adam's song" had promise...but then i listened to it! :no:

i've never heard older Green Day :shifty: just the new album.

the rockin edge said:
i was looking for some personal attention from the other co-owner :shifty:

i thought the song "adam's song" had promise...but then i listened to it! :no:

i've never heard older Green Day :shifty: just the new album.

Maybe we can divide and conquer. :shifty:

Oh sweetie, you really need to hear GD songs from Nimrod, or Dookie. :sad:

Here's my final attempt to get you to like a Blink song. Just try this one, then I'll stop. :wink: Btw, you didn't even like I Miss You, which is from their newest, supposedly more "mature" album?

What Went Wrong:

http://s54.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VDRZQI9GCMYX3E2NQQXBTV2HW

ok i'll download it VP :wink:

:shifty: Sweetie :shifty:

bonoishot said:

I'm gonna have to def go there in June :drool:

here's a couple pics i took :drool:
DSCN1569.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

Done catching up :)

I didn't really get red today! :happy: My face did a little, but my body is tan :drool: But now I have halter tan-lines :grumpy: :lol:

How is everyone? :hug:

VP, sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling great :sad: :hug:

bonoishot said:

I hope its sunny when i go, the courtyard looks like a great place to hang out :drool:

we were so lucky, there for 3 1/2 days in Sept and the first 3 were all sunny and wonderful. the day we flew out it was raining but we didn't care :wink:

i just checked my passport status online and it was mailed to me the other day :hyper:

:shifty:

the rockin edge said:

we were so lucky, there for 3 1/2 days in Sept and the first 3 were all sunny and wonderful. the day we flew out it was raining but we didn't care :wink :

i just checked my passport status online and it was mailed to me the other day :hyper :

:shifty :

:rockon: :happy:

i have 3 stamps in my passport now :drool: i've wanted a stamp sooo bad for ages :reject::lol: you don't get them stamped when you go to dublin :grumpy: but then i got 3 in one year :lol:

We were lucky when we went, i don't think it rained at all

VP , i might download those :wink:

bonoishot said:

:rockon: :happy:

i have 3 stamps in my passport now :drool: i've wanted a stamp sooo bad for ages :reject::lol: you don't get them stamped when you go to dublin :grumpy: but then i got 3 in one year :lol:

We were lucky when we went, i don't think it rained at all

i have 2 passports, the british one has no stamps ata ll and i've been all over europe with it :lol: the US one has a couple stamps for when i have re-entered the US :boring:

do they stamp them if you fly to Canada from the US? :hmm:

the rockin edge said:
VP , i might download those :wink:

i have 2 passports, the british one has no stamps ata ll and i've been all over europe with it :lol: the US one has a couple stamps for when i have re-entered the US :boring:

do they stamp them if you fly to Canada from the US? :hmm:

Nope... You should still come up anyway :wink:

(Mind you, the last (and only) time I've flown to the States I crossed with my birth certificate and driver's license, so what do I know? :wink: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom