PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea and JT Adam are soooo cute... every single time she walks into a room and sees him, or he walks into the room where she is, she goes all weak in the knees and swoons and bats her eyelashes at him and sighs all dreamy like. :cute: :giggle: and almost as often, He wolf whistles at her :sexywink:

It's a wonder they're not on their second or third sim baby!

See you later Weldy! :hug:

I'd totally take full advantage of the chance to give Bono a nice big HD rubbing hug. :lol: Hey its his problem that its awake in the first place not mine. All's fair in love, war, and Live HDs! :giggle:

I gave someone a nice live HD today at lunch. :evil: Mr. Cat thought it would be funny to lift up my skirt when I was trying to get the kids in the suburban. I didn't think it was too funny that his mates all got a nice look at my bum. So lets just say giving him a nice long hug and rubbing my leg on his inner thigh did the trick. He had to walk back to his truck in front of his mates, with his hands covering his crotch. They were all doubled over laughing. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

I gave someone a nice live HD today at lunch. :evil: Mr. Cat thought it would be funny to lift up my skirt when I was trying to get the kids in the suburban. I didn't think it was too funny that his mates all got a nice look at my bum. So lets just say giving him a nice long hug and rubbing my leg on his inner thigh did the trick. He had to walk back to his truck in front of his mates, with his hands covering his crotch. They were all doubled over laughing. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea and JT Adam are soooo cute... every single time she walks into a room and sees him, or he walks into the room where she is, she goes all weak in the knees and swoons and bats her eyelashes at him and sighs all dreamy like. :cute: :giggle: and almost as often, He wolf whistles at her :sexywink:

It's a wonder they're not on their second or third sim baby!

If Jt Adam was whistling at me like that we'd be on our fifth or sixth baby. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: No you're not :lol: I'm just really bad at saving things :reject:

Thanks. :hug: But I know it's really not normal to get as excited about it as I do. :lol:

How is the rebuilding going? Really time consuming, I would imagine?

Oh, I remember seeing when I was catching up after vacation that you made the houses smaller...where are Sarah and Bri living now? Are they together?

Sad_Girl said:
Serves him right, Russty :lmao:

I thought it did! :lol: I stopped by just to say hi for a minute and just cuz I happen to be wearing as little clothes as humanly possible in this heat, thats no excuse for him to be showing everyone my bum. Now if his buddy was there who I think its totally hot, that would have been a different story. :wink: But then again I was wearing total granny undies so its not like there was much to see. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug: But I know it's really not normal to get as excited about it as I do. :lol:

How is the rebuilding going? Really time consuming, I would imagine?

Oh, I remember seeing when I was catching up after vacation that you made the houses smaller...where are Sarah and Bri living now? Are they together?

:lol: Yeah. :shifty: They don't have a house yet, but they live on the same plot of undeveloped land with one desk, a computer, a phone and one chair :reject:

Russty Cat said:
See you later Weldy! :hug:

I'd totally take full advantage of the chance to give Bono a nice big HD rubbing hug. :lol: Hey its his problem that its awake in the first place not mine. All's fair in love, war, and Live HDs! :giggle:

OMG i nealry died laughing at this

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

BG a jellyfish :yikes:

i save the SIM jem stuff aswell :)

They had a scrapbooking class at the resort. Generally, I loathe cutesy craft stuff like that....I have better ways to spend my time than to enhance pictures. Mine rarely ever get put into albums, nevermind doing cute stuff to them.

But I did say to Sarah that we should take the class...and I would print off my Sims updates of B and I, and scrapbook those. :lmao:

Imagine the looks I would have gotten. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
They had a scrapbooking class at the resort. Generally, I loathe cutesy craft stuff like that....I have better ways to spend my time than to enhance pictures. Mine rarely ever get put into albums, nevermind doing cute stuff to them.

But I did say to Sarah that we should take the class...and I would print off my Sims updates of B and I, and scrapbook those. :lmao:

Imagine the looks I would have gotten. :lmao:

:lol: Hey, a sim is a person, too! :wink:

bonoishot said:

OMG i nealry died laughing at this

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

BG a jellyfish :yikes:

i save the SIM jem stuff aswell :)

Well, I think it was a jelly fish! It was the beach, i was in the sea and there was a load of them beach-bound so i just assumed that one decided to have me for dinner. It didnt hurt to much though...the kiss cetainly helped it!

I've never had any SIM stuff :sad:

I think SG is going to give me another birthday prezzie lol!

WildHoney said:
I'm off to bed now girls

Love you all lots and i'll see you tomorrow
Jem . Nighty Night

:sad:

i should go aswell, since i told wild i was gonna go to bed about 50minutes ago :lol:

wild
:clonelove:heart::hug:flirt:

girls :hug: sweaty dreams

and wild we shouldnt leave togther, we'll start rumours

:wink:

00024278.jpg

Nighty night Wild! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

VP! OH man that would have been too funny! You could have made a baby book! :lmao:

bono_gal said:

Well, I think it was a jelly fish! It was the beach, i was in the sea and there was a load of them beach-bound so i just assumed that one decided to have me for dinner. It didnt hurt to much though...the kiss cetainly helped it!

I've never had any SIM stuff :sad:

I think SG is going to give me another birthday prezzie lol!

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings?? :lol:

Night Jem!! :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom