PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
edgedown.jpg

Just had to share this pic. Its a sig pic from another message board I'm on. I think she edited Bono out of the pic. ROFL!
Actually she edited Bono, Adam and Larry all out... I have the whole thing, lemme find it

BG I think the pic was to big to be a sig pic so she made it smaller by removing the other guys. Now that I look at it better I think all the boys or at least three where probably in the picture.

Um I hate to admit this, but I have:

RR
Unforgettable Fire
Zootv
Popmart
Achtung Baby
Slane
Boston
Rattle & Hum
JT DVD
Vertigo San Diego DVD
Promo video from mexico
Live Aid
U2 on the streets of Boston DVD

I think thats it for DVDs. I'm a sad, sad addicted person. We just won't go into books and cds. :no:

bonoishot said:

hiya :hug: hows your friend doing?

when you read the stories, get hand sanitizer ready and a bucket to catch the drool :lol:

I've already got my bucket in preparation :wink:

He's doing ok Jem, he got home safely from the match tonight which I'm glad about and he said his lip is doing better.

I havent seen him since monday and I'm already missing him! :sad:

Russty Cat said:
BG I think the pic was to big to be a sig pic so she made it smaller by removing the other guys. Now that I look at it better I think all the boys or at least three where probably in the picture.

Um I hate to admit this, but I have:

RR
Unforgettable Fire
Zootv
Popmart
Achtung Baby
Slane
Boston
Rattle & Hum
JT DVD
Vertigo San Diego DVD
Promo video from mexico
Live Aid
U2 on the streets of Boston DVD

I think thats it for DVDs. I'm a sad, sad addicted person. We just won't go into books and cds. :no:

you're not sad russty :shame: dedicated :wink::hug:

i'd have all those if i could, and cd's and books, theres soo many books i want :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

Actually she edited Bono, Adam and Larry all out... I have the whole thing, lemme find it

Thanks SG! I'd love to see the whole photo.

Okay its offical my ipod has made me its bitch. :laugh: The fucker can make my arse cry! :giggle: I'm listening to a song from a show I was at and damn when the audience starts singing its just like it was at the show! Bloody amazing!

Just imagine you and U2 with 1,000 people in a venue where you could hear someone on stage taping their foot! After the song was over the guitarits walked over to the singer gave him this look like "Fuck me that was beautiful." They hugged for like a full minute! They place when fucking nuts! It was incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom