PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

hot baseball players :drool:

i imagine most free time will be spent stalking.....errrr observinbg B and th eboys though :shifty: so not sure there will be time! Drea any idea how long it will take us to get from airport to TO city centre, wanna get there ASAP so we can catch you before you have to leave :(

Hmm.. that'd depend on traffic and stuff. What time are you guys getting in on the 16th again?

daygloeyes2 said:

Jemma! :hug:

As a diehard Red Sox fan, I despise the Yankees. But I must admit, there are some great-looking guys on there :drool:. Alex Rodriguez, Mike Mussina, and alot of people think Derek Jeter's pretty hot, but he's not for me. :down:

Let's see, anymore? :hmm:

DG :hug:

i used to have some Red Sox PJs, my sister bought them for me when i was younger, no idea why she chose red sox thoguh, she knows nothing about baseball, tho neither do i :lol:

bonoishot said:

DG :hug:

i used to have some Red Sox PJs, my sister bought them for me when i was younger, no idea why she chose red sox thoguh, she knows nothing about baseball, tho neither do i :lol:

Your sister has good taste in baseball PJ's. :laugh:

Night Rach! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I just filled up my 2nd Photobucket account, and I still have more pics to upload. Been uploading since 11 am. :mad:

i havent filled one account yet :reject: cause i need to organise my pics, but i'm always on here :lol:

VP :hug: i never said hi :reject:

Rach nighty night, dont let larry bite :tongue:

:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Jemma! :hug:

As a diehard Red Sox fan, I despise the Yankees.
But I must admit, there are some great-looking guys on there :drool:. Alex Rodriguez, Mike Mussina, and alot of people think Derek Jeter's pretty hot, but he's not for me. :down:

Let's see, anymore? :hmm:

What you said about the Yankees, DG! :sad:

Just kidding!!!! :laugh:

:wave: I have to go to work now but I should stop in again around 9:30-10 pm. :wave:

bonoishot said:

i feel your pain DG

i can't actually even pluck mine, its too painful :lol: gonna get them waxed, still painful, but itll be over in minutes :lol:

I get them waxed, but there's only one person I trust to do it. Others who have done it have really screwed up my eyebrows :mad:. But she's also a hair stylist so she's always booked for hair appointments and can never seem to fit me in :madspit:.

It doesn't hurt much when I do it though. If others pluck my brows, it's painful. :huh: At least I know what I'm doing-well I do now anyways :lol:. Day before picture day freshman year, I was plucking in between and I decided to actually work on my brows. This was when I had no clue what I was doing. It wasn't pretty. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom