PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah. :shifty: They don't have a house yet, but they live on the same plot of undeveloped land with one desk, a computer, a phone and one chair :reject:

Pffft.....a roof over your head is so overrated anyways. :wink: :laugh:

Ruff! :hug:

bono_gal said:

Well, I think it was a jelly fish! It was the beach, i was in the sea and there was a load of them beach-bound so i just assumed that one decided to have me for dinner. It didnt hurt to much though...the kiss cetainly helped it!

I've never had any SIM stuff :sad:

I think SG is going to give me another birthday prezzie lol!

You had some within the first couple of days ... then Hurricane Pleba struck and threatened to wipe out the whole sim world as they knew it :lol: I'll build your house next :hug: get you back in the action :wink:

G'night Jemma Sweaty Bono dreams :hug:

bono_gal said:
Ruff!!! :hyper: :hyper:

How are you tonight? :hug: :flirt:
Hey BG! I'm good. Had some awesome pizza for dinner and I've been pretty lazy all afternoon. it feels great :)

Sad_Girl said:
Yep! Another little U2Sim Baby!

BR.jpg

they're like RABBITS I tell ya! :giggle:

And here you go BG:
loveputs.jpg

Awww another sim baby! :hyper: :cute:

I see I missed my clonecaptain :(. I hope she feels better soon :sad: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Wild! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart:

VP! OH man that would have been too funny! You could have made a baby book! :lmao:

People would point and laugh, and I'd be all "what are you laughing at, biotch....that's my animated husband and baby!"

Of course, I'd adopt an urban accent while saying this. :wink:

G'night Jem! :wave: :hug:

:laugh: yeah, I heard you're supposed to pee on them too!! but i werent just gonna go for that when i could get the kiss! :cute:

:lmao: how funny would that have been, if id have went to the nearest bush to "do my business" :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

People would point and laugh, and I'd be all "what are you laughing at, biotch....that's my animated husband and baby!"

Of course, I'd adopt an urban accent while saying this. :wink:

Or you could just pull out your taser. No one would mess with you then. :wink: :lol:

GG!!!! at long last!!!!!!!! *squeezes the stuffing out of her*

SG, :bow: I have my very own Sim??? OMG!!! and she looks a helluva lot better than I do! I can't wait to hear about her adventures...

ruffian said:
GG!!!! at long last!!!!!!!! *squeezes the stuffing out of her*

SG, :bow: I have my very own Sim??? OMG!!! and she looks a helluva lot better than I do! I can't wait to hear about her adventures...

well, she's already got an interesting house-mate. Sim Larry :shifty: :D

Hi GG :hug: How're you tonight?

wow, I'm livin' with Larry--now that is a shock, esp. given that I'm terrified of him :wink:

BG and VP, yes, peeing on jellyfish stings does indeed help...i know from experience, sadly :eek: and VP, no, no desire to hop on a plane, but give me 2 weeks and I'll change my mind :D

bono_gal said:
DG & GG! :hyper:

All I need now is Bri to make up my complete PLEBA family!!

Hehe, GG, both your girls are here to confuse you again :evil:

Little sis :hug:

We just got home from dinner and checked the voice mail since we haven't all day. The insurance company finally called back. I wasn't found at fault for the car accident! :hyper: That means no $500 surcharge and my insurance isn't going to go through the roof(actually, it already is :lol: :yikes:).

Hi Everyone!!

Cute story, I was on my way into my building this morning and as I approached the door an older man was coming out ( I think he is delivery guy, seen him before) Anyway, he walks outside, sees that I'm coming in, runs back to the door to open it for me. Awe....
So I say " Thankyou, aren't you the sweetest thing" and he says " I'll be your Bono if you be my Ali" :wink:
I was like OMG, he must be a HUGE U2 fan to make that statement.......We talked for a few minutes.......Wow, what a way to start the day.....

daygloeyes2 said:

Little sis :hug:

We just got home from dinner and checked the voice mail since we haven't all day. The insurance company finally called back. I wasn't found at fault for the car accident! :hyper: That means no $500 surcharge and my insurance isn't going to go through the roof(actually, it already is :lol: :yikes:).

didn't know you had an accident, DG--glad you are ok and that your premium won't go up. you young whippersnappers usually have to pay thru the nose anyway...

SG, I was there that day when Kelly got her awesome t-shirt signed. I've seen him sign lots of them, but he always goes for the shoulder.

maybe i could wear an ultra push up bra... :shifty: such trickery!

ruffian said:
wow, I'm livin' with Larry--now that is a shock, esp. given that I'm terrified of him :wink:

BG and VP, yes, peeing on jellyfish stings does indeed help...i know from experience, sadly :eek: and VP, no, no desire to hop on a plane, but give me 2 weeks and I'll change my mind :D

:lol: Have you ever actually gotten to meet Mr. Scowlie-face? (I so want the chance to make that man smile :flirt: :cute: )

Sim Larry was all alone because Sim Sad Girl and Sim Adam kicked him out of their house to turn his room into a nursery :lol: He was the only available roommate for a new Sim

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Everyone!!

Cute story, I was on my way into my building this morning and as I approached the door an older man was coming out ( I think he is delivery guy, seen him before) Anyway, he walks outside, sees that I'm coming in, runs back to the door to open it for me. Awe....
So I say " Thankyou, aren't you the sweetest thing" and he says " I'll be your Bono if you be my Ali" :wink:
I was like OMG, he must be a HUGE U2 fan to make that statement.......We talked for a few minutes.......Wow, what a way to start the day.....

:ohmy: :ohmy:

ruffian said:

didn't know you had an accident, DG--glad you are ok and that your premium won't go up. you young whippersnappers usually have to pay thru the nose anyway...

I was in an accident 2 months ago. I was hit from the side and my whole front door was smashed in :yikes:. But, I was OK aside from a few aches and pains.

Oh yeah, the premium is through the roof. :crazy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Everyone!!

OMG--did he know you love u2?? he must have! cool story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom