PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Oh, they're lying and slinging mud like crazy in the governor's race here: "My opponent is totally responsible for our state's depressed economy!" "My opponent sent his businesses' jobs to China!" "I did not!" "You did too! Here's proof!" :huh:

Are you by any chance from Michigan?:eyebrow: I'm getting really sick of those....

~BrightestStar~ said:

if only that happned during shows...

instead of a few hours...they could last for like, a day :drool:

or we could like stop time, and relive them again...or go back in time

:hmm:

We have to get Edgie on this

he is from the future after all :wink:

brittany :wave: :hug:

Yeah bono seems so upbeat in all the interviews he's been given i love this quote from the herald sun on sunday

'i don't want to be cool, i want to be HOT and passionate' :combust: you certainly are Mr Vox! hahahaha

And the fact they have rehersed kite, walk on and the fly have me literally a pile of excited jelly! heheheheh

Sad_Girl said:

he is from the future after all :wink:

Or, as a drunk guy told me before one of the shows, "The Edge is from another planet!" :lol:

Amy: They did the funniest version of "Walk On" at my very first show -- Bono forgot the lyrics and had to have them handed to him. :giggle:

jobob said:

Or, as a drunk guy told me before one of the shows, "The Edge is from another planet!" :lol:

Amy: They did the funniest version of "Walk On" at my very first show -- Bono forgot the lyrics and had to have them handed to him. :giggle:

:lol: was this drunk guy about 5'3" with an Irish accent? :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Like I told Brittany....I want to do this: :banghead:

The main reason is that I'm sick of seeing all this election coverage and political ads and I can't wait for Tuesday to be over with!

Oh gosh, I know what you mean. I don't watch tv, but I visited my parents over the weekend and watched for a bit. It was one ad after another after another after another. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom