PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
'lo, I'm back...

But I warn you, I'm in a real crappy mood :grumpy :

Jez :hug:

Oooooh Wild i found a flight today from Blackpool Airport - Dublin

14p to fly to Dublin

£9.99 coming home, plus airport tax aswell

I was like OMG!!11! :combust::drool:

Ryanair :love::bow:

Need to check hostels though, will hopefully have it sorted out by tommorow night :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was almost placed in AP History, but my grade was off by 2 points. Now I'm glad I wasn't. :lol:

:hug:

:lol: I don't know what the hell I am thinking, I'm in US now and I'm taking Euro, Government, and Human Geography (all AP) next year. :yikes: 3 out of my 4 AP's will be history's!! :uhoh:

Really really going :hug:

bonoishot said:

14p to fly to Dublin

Need to check hostels though, will hopefully have it sorted out by tommorow night :happy:

Wow, that's cheap! :ohmy:

Speaking of hotels, if you come to Boston next year maybe I can talk my mother into allowing you to stay at my house, if you don't mind being outside the city. It might be a long shot, but I'll see if I can. :)

bonoishot said:

14p to fly to Dublin

Ryanair:bow:

I got me and NI for £42.00 return with all the taxes:madwife:

Dn't forget the luggage charge:eyebrow:

What time was Fly's flight :hyper:

Jem I just seem your location :lmao:

I had a dream i was travelling across the US on the back of a harley with Larry, my arms wrapped tightly around his fit body, covered in leather. The wierd thing though was Bono was with us but in the sidecar with a scarf to keep his hair in place:lmao:

WildHoney said:
Jem i told NI that we'll be staying in Dublin over night so i can spend two days with you :hyper:

We need to go "sightseeing" :shifty:

oh that sounds like such a good time!
i am meant to be in dublin in september! i am quiet excited! i am unsure if i am just flying straight into dublin or if i am going to be in england for a bit before hand.,, there is a jane austen fest in mid sept that i want to attend!

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Molly :wave:

Welcome!

hi! thank you so much!
i have been rathe ill the last few days and this place has been so nice and entertaining...
i am afraid intervention to prevent addiction is no longer an option!:ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:

Wow, that's cheap! :ohmy:

Speaking of hotels, if you come to Boston next year maybe I can talk my mother into allowing you to stay at my house, if you don't mind being outside the city. It might be a long shot, but I'll see if I can. :)

That would be cool :happy: Imagine it though. Mum, can my friend stay at our house. Shes from England amd i've only met her once but shes completely normal :shifty:

:lmao:

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in for a sec to say hello. :hug:

Kelly's really not doing well, she can hardly stand up. I had to help her to stay up while she was eating. :sad: :sad: Gonna see how she's doing tomorrow, and if she's no better... :sad: :(

bonoishot said:

That would be cool :happy: Imagine it though. Mum, can my friend stay at our house. Shes from England amd i've only met her once but shes completely normal :shifty:

She might be open to the idea, since you're a girl not a guy. And I'll be 19 by then. :shrug:

I know, soo much older. :wink:

Molly Bloom said:

oh that sounds like such a good time!
i am meant to be in dublin in september! i am quiet excited! i am unsure if i am just flying straight into dublin or if i am going to be in england for a bit before hand.,, there is a jane austen fest in mid sept that i want to attend!

HAve you ever been Molly??

The worst thing is i rather be with Jem & Fly for the whole week in Dublin, but i have to stay with NI's parents :grumpy: about 15 miles north.:madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Kelly's really not doing well, she can hardly stand up. I had to help her to stay up while she was eating. :sad: :sad: Gonna see how she's doing tomorrow, and if she's no better... :sad: :(

:sad:

If you need to talk, PM me or call me sweetie. :hug:

Molly Bloom said:

hi! thank you so much!
i have been rathe ill the last few days and this place has been so nice and entertaining...
i am afraid intervention to prevent addiction is no longer an option!:ohmy:

Awww hope you feel better :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

WildHoney said:

Ryanair:bow :

I got me and NI for £42.00 return with all the taxes:madwife :

Dn't forget the luggage charge:eyebrow :

What time was Fly's flight :hyper :

I'm sure she said she's flying out tonight :hyper: OMG she must be sooo excited :drool:

£42 each :eyebrow: if thats both of you then :bow:

How much is the luggage charge :madwife:

We have to try convince Fly and Ruff (and NI) to eat at this Italian restuarant me and Kat ate at last time. I had a AMAZING Irish steak there :combust::drool:

Ok, loves ( I just love calling people that, our waiter did when we were in London, and it stuck) I have to go.

Well, no, I don't have to go, but I think it's better for everyone involved if I go. My eye has started to water like crazy, and it looks like I'm crying, and I still feel all mean and grumpy.

I'll be back later, when I've pulled myself together, and my dad's managed to tell me at least twice to not behave like a baby.

:hug: everyone

I really want to go to London this summer. I haven't been in 8 years, and I'm starting to forget about the trip. :lol: :reject: Maybe do a few days there, and a few days in Dublin. :drool:

I'd charge the costs, but my credit limit is $300. :madwife:

WildHoney said:
Jem I just seem your location :lmao:

I had a dream i was travelling across the US on the back of a harley with Larry, my arms wrapped tightly around his fit body, covered in leather. The wierd thing though was Bono was with us but in the sidecar with a scarf to keep his hair in place:lmao:

I had a Larry dream last night. :ohmy: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom