PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love:

How are you all?? Just stopping in...I've pretty much given up studying for history, it took me an hour to read 20 pages. :| I'm doing environmental now. :rockon:

I had a good talk with my psych teacher today about my dad. :heart: Talking with you all helps a ton and I don't know what I'd do without you, but it's just different when it's in person, ya know?

Russty, between you and me :madspit: shitfuckdamn

.....you understand :yes:

I took the day off to go to the doctor, he called in sick.
I asked the nurse to call in a refill on meds, she called in the wrong ones.
I let the man sleep all day, got nothing done.
I hurt like hell, but I'm SuperGirl!!
So.......
......No rest for the wicked :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - I totally know what you mean about the in person talk being different - but please be careful about your psych teacher :yikes: :uhoh: :lol:

:lmao: Don't worry! :wink: We all exaggerate everything he does because we know his personal life, but if we never knew that we wouldn't think twice about anything (if that makes sense). He's never done anything like that to me or anyone I know of that would make me uncomfortable.

And if he did, his ass would be out of school! :madwife: :laugh:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, do you know Cyndi Lauper "I drove all night" ?

I like that song.:wink:

:ohmy: Ok, did my sig list change for you and not for me? I was just listening to Cyndi Lauper 'All through the night' - but it didn't show up yet on my recently played thng - I thought :yikes: you're freaking me out! :scream:

:lol:

:hmm: I don't remember I drove all night - but I like most of her music

Back
Top Bottom