Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh gosh, I'm so tired right now... :yawn:

I've started walking, 5 km a day, and my goal is that by late summer, I'll be able to run, or at least jog, the whole stretch. :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
See this place ain't the same without you :hug:

Although i know you must be so tired it's nice to see you pop up every day :giggle:

anyway bet you miss the perverted conversations the others start

It's weird, not having to really watch what you say for expectation of it being turned into an innuendo :lol:

JezSnape said:
Oh gosh, I'm so tired right now... :yawn:

I've started walking, 5 km a day, and my goal is that by late summer, I'll be able to run, or at least jog, the whole stretch. :ohmy:

:ohmy: ambitious! Good goal, though - good luck to you :hug:

The thing is that we're going to Denmark again this summer, and my real goal is to be able to go for a morning jog on the beach every morning :drool:

Ok, I'm gonna head off to bed, I have school tomorrow. The course I'm studying now is interesting, and important, but boring... can't wait for the C-course in English to start in the fall. If I can just make that last exam!

Anyways, you all have a nice night! :hug:

Oh, btw, if any of you feel like it, I've posted a drawing in DOL, so any feedback would be appriciated. Thanks!

WildHoney said:
Ni just said "God help ANYONE that asks if you had a good weekend at work "

:madspit:

:giggle:

I was all :hyper: and :blahblah: to the customs agent at the Us/Canada border on my way home from Toronto :lmao:

My dad has to make a phone call, and Big Brother comes on in half an hour (I always watch it with my mom - that and Survivor, we've become co-dependant reality tv junkies :lol: ) so I will say good night, and once again congratulations to you wild :hug: :heart:

Picture017-1-1.jpg

I forgot to post this one:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom