Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yes VP, DEF tell Sarah NOT to go crazy about a major just yet. College kids get so pressured. It's better to see if a few favorite things make their way to the front of her mind.

I say a few , in case she's luckly enough to has 2 that can be persued as work seperarately, and perhaps cpould be combined for further work opportunities! :hug: sarah. :hug: VP

zuropa_fit said:
:
How's the art, Daz?

hi zu! :hug: How are you?

Oh it's coming a long pretty nicely! :)

It a "pastel" piece-- pastels being mimmiced by Corel's Painter program which mimics an astounding range of dry & wet art mediums!

Some look really real and a few not as good as the others :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's a very stylized pic of tropical themes-- aqua waters, palms & bourgenvilia. A thank you card.

well hafta leave for now....

but was just over in EYKIW / the album w no name thread

some folks have posted about a music....forgot already---title is something like

the horizon has no line :huh: or maybe visa versa.....

some folks are raving about edge's solo and some about the vocals....(B?) are full out charging.....

so check it out !

:wave:

hopefully some of you'll show up tomorrow ;)

{{{hugs}}}

Quick update girls :)

Mom got home early this afternoon - I called her after work tonight and she sounded normal and really good :D Heard a bit about the actual procedure that they did (and got the full details from Megan earlier tonight)... absolutely no damage to the heart muscle at all, and nothing else there that wasn't something normal for a woman her age. They aren't 100% sure that it was a virus in the periocardum (or however that's spelled), but that's the working theory for now due to the no damage thing ;)

She's on Lipotor for cholestorol, aspirin (which she was on before with the blood pressure meds she was taking a couple yrs ago), blood pressure medication (not sure if this is same stuff as before or different, she didn't say), and some other medication that works with the blood pressure stuff. She's a bit tired and her one leg is stiff where they inserted the scope and stuff for the procedure, but part of that's also because she was stuck in a bed for the better part of 5 days ;)

I also passed along the get well wishes from "the U2 group" through Megan, who I texted this afternoon after she told me Mom was home :wink: (If I talk about a group of friends or a friend whose name she doesn't recognize, she'll ask me if it's someone from "the knitting group, the crochet group or the music/U2 group" *g*

Mom's definitely back to normal - I got a call at 6:30am (which I just missed because I'm still hitting the snooze bar at that time :lol: )... it was Mom telling me not to fret about her today, that she was fine and to have a good day at work. This means she got up around the time Dad left for work, which she does a lot even though she's been retired for *thinks* at least 3 years now (early retirement, she'll just be 60 this year).

Things are *definitely* back to normal :wink:

(***I should explain that she'll randomly call my sister or I in the morning occasionally just to tell us to have a good day at work.. or this winter to stay warm and hopefully not get too snowy :wink: )

Last edited:
:shifty:

:drool: Today I just had a great day for NO reason... it's beautiful weather(well, a bit windy, but still very sunny) and I feel great... :D Bought a pizza for lunch, the datacable of my phone arrived (so my Thermite clip will be up today) and I'm NOT sleepy for a change!

:yippie:

ohh prductive, I know that:p

a,m typing aslow.. eating pizza:p

I'm good :D how's you and the boy?

well, in my case it's a man situ... very long and hopeless story :p

:tongue: it's NEVER too early to eat pizza!

:lmao: you don't want to know how many times I"ve made my mom nearly sick by eating pizza leftovers for breakfast.... I can eat pizza anytime!
:drool: it was good... :grumpy: but now I'm hungry again!

:giggle: aw, you wanted him to be your knight in shining plastic armour?

well yea, but it sorta hurts at bad times too... tho it's looking good now since he's still teaching me how to play bass :D

Girl, you're talking to someone who has happily eaten a slice of chocolate chocolate cake with chocolate icing and flakes of chocolate for breakfast.
:wink:

Well.....he could....but really, we're just a couple of 5 year olds and we thought it'd be awesome to have sword fights thru the house. :lol:

Awww :hug:

:drool: damn, that sounds like a delicious breakfast...

:lmao: oh who am I kidding, I'd eat ANYTHING for breakfast!

:giggle: well, who could blame you... .:evil: I have a sword here you can borrow... :uhoh: but he'd better watch out since it's sorta a japanese samurai sword... and not made of plastic either!

:tongue: well, I would eat breakfasty stuff too, but that's no fun is it?

grote_matze_met_suiker.jpg

:drool: that was my brekkie this morning... we only have these things around easter, so my dad bought them yesterday an dI"m having a party with LOADS of sugar... :lmao: who knows, that might explain my happy day..

:lol: well actually I was gonna hang it up on my wall, yet I still haven't done it... I keep forgetting since I hide it in a closet cause my parents don't know I bought it yet :whistle: yet they know I've wanted one since I was a kid!

Back
Top Bottom