Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hi girls :shifty:

Gotta reboot my pc but Bri emailed me a message from Drea:hug::heart:

"Dad called at 12:06am - Mom just going in then. Should know something around 1:30. Please tell the PGP for me."

Hey girlies! :hug:

My cell phone has been a pain in the arse today, but Drea sent me a few more txts this afternoon.
I didn't get all the details, but from the sounds of things - everything went well, her mom is fine and on her way back to Chatham (I'll bet she's happy about that).,
And she said something about it being a virus, not a heart attack?
We'll have to wait for Drea for details on that, but since I don't see her around, I figured I would post an update.

Drea, we're thinking of you. :hug:

PS. Wild, thanks for posting. :kiss:

*:hug: Wild and Bri for posting for her*

Here's the lowdown girls:

1)It wasn't a heart attack - this is the biggest most important thing :D :D :D

2)Dad told me they said when they did the scope (to check for blockage, etc to see what they had to do), they discovered it was actually a virus in the fluid or in the sack that holds the fluid around your heart, and it acts similarly to a heart attack. She's on meds for it, and it sounds like - Dad wasn't sure about this - something that will go away and she won't have to be on permanent medication for it. Apparently it's something that could come back at some time, but it doesn't sound like that's a very frequent occurrance.

3)They transported her back to Chatham this afternoon (the transport was an hour late too, which made nobody happy ;)), and they're keeping her overnight at the hospital there, she should be home sometime tomorrow afternoon. (My sister went down to London today since it was her day off, and she'll be picking Mom up and staying with her tomorrow so Dad can go to work, then come back to TO tomorrow night.)

4)Mom was really upset and stressed this morning before she left for London - not surprisingly - but Dad said before he left the hospital in Chatham tonight she was "ordering me around, so she's alright" *G*

Thanks for everything girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I like your avi hcbiggs :up:

Hey, thanks! :wink: Sorry, it's taken me this long to respond but my laptop is a the repairshop and this is the first time I've been able to get on a computer since my Monday morning! :(

Yeah, when I got back to my apartment Monday afternoon from school and unpacked my laptop, I found I was unable to plug in the mains cable coz the mains connection in the computer had somehow broken and come lose!?! So yesterday I had to take it off to the nearest repair shop and I won't be getting it back until next week some time! :scream: So during the week I can communicate on the internet only via my schools computers. But luckily my desktop at my parents house is still in working order, knocks on wood! :uhoh:

Last edited:
Glad to hear the good news about your mum, Drea! :yippie: :hug: I hope she continues to make a speedy recovery :up:

Verrrry nice avi and sig, GG! :wink: And I love Wild's new avatar too :hyper: :love:

Good luck with the computer stuff, hcbiggs... *fingerscrossed*

WildHoney said:

I was wondering if i should make it or not, i was worried people might think i'm rubbing it in , you know what i mean

:giggle: well, after waiting for SO long I think you deserve it!

:lol: and it's just an incredibly amusing pic!

WildHoney said:
I was thinking earlier...

St PAtrick's Day is approaching, time to get my little men out :evil:

:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:scream: GET THEM AWAY FROM MEEEE!

YYAAAYYYY, DREA!

That's very good news for your mom & you all!

You might want to- when your life quiets down more look up some nutritional/ holistic stuff to help your mom's immune system get boosted up more. That way the likelihood of it returning will be diminished.

We're doing pretty well, thanks. :) I was petting one yesterday, and it actually turned toward me, like it wanted to be petted! :love: Another one hissed at Sarah over the weekend. :lol: It's so cool now, they seem to be more aware of their surroundings, and we're starting to see little indications of personalities developing. :heart:

:giggle: aren't they adorable when they hiss?? Our kitten(well when it was a kitten) once tried to hiss, and it sounded like some faint choking :lmao: it was so amusing to see it try and then fail again and again!

I bet you'll have htem all on your lap soon :cute:

How's sarah doing? School still going well?

Tiny hissing kittens are like the most adorable thing EVER!! :cute:

Sarah's still enjoying school, and is doing very well. She's a little freaked that she can't decide on a major yet, but I told her it's not a big deal if it takes her an extra year to decide, lots of people decide too soon, then they end up switching a bunch of times.

She's going a bit nuts now, she had to take her laptop in yesterday to be fixed, and it's not going to be done till tomorrow or Monday at the earliest. And, her birthday is Sunday. :)

Did you read the e-mail yet? :uhoh:

well I think she should take it easy on deciding, just relax... I made the wrong choice of my uni study, and quit after a day because I felt physically sick of it... luckily I could swap and I now feel right at home :)
:D Congratulations in advance!

I did... got new lessons next week and he says it's ok, that we're done with that discussion...

:sigh: I hate it when they do that... just don't talk and continue on..

ah well, at least he's fine with it... I just gotta watch myself around him even more now :crack: STop saying stupid things damnit...

Last edited:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

We're doing pretty well, thanks. :) I was petting one yesterday, and it actually turned toward me, like it wanted to be petted! :love:

SSssqquueeaal :heart:

Originally posted by VintagePunk
Another one hissed at Sarah over the weekend. :lol: It's so cool now, they seem to be more aware of their surroundings, and we're starting to see little indications of personalities developing. :heart:

omg! little kitty hisses! :giggle:
That's so cool beginning to see their personalties, VP!

Last edited:
I think that's a guy thing. We're not satisfied till things are talked out and resolved, and often, they don't feel the need for resolution the way that we do.

I've gotta get ready to go out for a while, it was nice talking with you! :hug:

ETA - Dazz :hug: Hopefully soon I'll catch you on here, and we'll be able to chat for more than a few seconds!

:wave:
Sorry I missed you earlier GG. I know what you mean about guys just moving on before you're ready. Mr.Z does that sometimes :madwife: At least you're going back to lessons :yes:

How's the art, Daz?

Back
Top Bottom