Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the time seems to suddenly be going faster! It seems like I just got into my second trimester yesterday, but now I'm starting my THIRD thrimester :ohmy:

I was just reading back a little way - I feel bad that DG missed our reunion party the other night :sigh: she would have particularly liked that

& it's really good to hear from Sami again! I've wondered how she's been/what she's been up to lately

9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif
9f4eeba7.gif

Sad_Girl said:
We're doing well, thanks :) I'm just working on finding her a pediatrician/family doctor at the moment

I'm not sure how much post-partum/neonatal care my OB/Gyn will be doing and how quickly after delivery the baby's first appointment with her doctor should be

It's incredible how many little things I have to plan for which I never even imagined before :lol: but I'm sure it'll all be fine

I remember worrying about those things too. Your doctor will tell you when to come in to check on the baby (and you too). Don't be afraid to ask questions - I think a lot of times dr's forget that for many this is their first time - well, a good doctor wouldn't forget. And don't be afraid to change doctors if you get a bad vibe. :hug:

:dancing: 3rd trimester :dancing: so exciting!

my computer is acting up and is probably going to shut down any moment, but I'll catch you guys another time, ok?

Take care :hug: Night:hug:

zuropa_fit said:

I remember worrying about those things too. Your doctor will tell you when to come in to check on the baby (and you too). Don't be afraid to ask questions - I think a lot of times dr's forget that for many this is their first time - well, a good doctor wouldn't forget. And don't be afraid to change doctors if you get a bad vibe. :hug:

:dancing: 3rd trimester :dancing: so exciting!

Hi/bye Zooey :hug:

My doctor is very good, she listens to me well and always has answers for me. There's no problem whatsoever. It's just a new thing - and a lot of doctors around here aren't accepting new patients so you really need to plan ahead

Back
Top Bottom