Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Just got a call from Dad - Mom leaves for London (via ambulance) at around 8am, the scope and anything else that may have to be done after is set for 9:30am... He'll call me around my work lunchtime (12:15ish) to let me know what's going on :)

:hug:

It makes me sad that most of the originals(minus Wild and Drea and some others) dont post here like we used to. What happened?

Meh, I'm tispy so its kinda depressing me. I MISS YOU GIRLS!!!!

DG!!! :hug: I know, I unfortunately don't get here as much as I'd like to myself BUT the times when I do come check in it's usually never people I know so I don't even post. :(

How have you been?? :heart:

SAMI!!!!! :hug: :hug: :heart: Haha, i feel the same way. No offense to the new ladies. Im sure youre all wonderful. But i feel like a n00b when lurking heheha.

Do you go on myspace anymore? I left you a comment awhile back.

Im ok. Working alot and going back to school in the fall. How are you? Thats awesome youre in a sorority. When I saw Sorority Life on MTV I totally wanted to be in one haha.

Nah I'm never really on myspace anymore...sorry! :lol: Glad to hear things are okay with you! I'm really good, thanks. I've never seen the show but as cheesy as it sounds I am SOOOO not the typical sorority type but I absolutely love it and these girls are my life. Mine isn't your typical like legally blonde kinda sorority though!

Anyway I'm so sorry to post and run but I'm exhausted, think I'm gonna head to bed. :yawn: Maybe I'll be back in a little while if I can't sleep. Goodnight girls!!! :hug: :heart:

more like RAWR, but, no, sadly I have not seen the kitty recently.

Two of my mom's friends died of massive heart attacks at the exactly same time last night. This weekend has been weird.

Back
Top Bottom