Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*thanks* :hug:

Oh I can believe that, after all these years and near misses!

I haven't caught to where you gave the details...because I haven't had the time nor much $ this month to go on extra on net OR.....

in the case of LAST WEEK I could ONLY get here on Monday (the day you left) ....so I missed all the goings on here!

I STILL want to do my art so I'm tring to get through some of your details when I get to the pages. :D

is school going well for you?

I'm OK, a lot of reorganizing my stuff at home for months on end, esp this past 2 months (plus UNEXPECTED painting to apt which made the reorganing even MORE :mad: frustrating than it already was) ....... :| :|

AT least I HAVE had some fun times in between, but not THAT many.

But *SPRING* is almost here and we got daylight savings time, too, now. SO.... :drool: :hyper: :drool:
for all of that!!!

dazzledbylight said:
*thanks* :hug:

Oh I can believe that, after all these years and near misses!

I haven't caught to where you gave the details...because I haven't had the time nor much $ this month to go on extra on net OR.....

in the case of LAST WEEK I could ONLY get here on Monday (the day you left) ....so I missed all the goings on here!

I STILL want to do my art so I'm tring to get through some of your details when I get to the pages. :D

That's ok, the thread will be there for ages :lol:

There's the whole story on the Band meets page

Yup I'm on a break, home til Sunday :) It's going really well...I LOVE school and I'm in a sorority and it's amazing, I made amazing friends and it's just so much fun. :love:

:lol: I'm so jealous!! But soooo happy for you! It's about time

:wave: sami..i'll be out of here prob before you get back
I'm glad you are having such a great time at school!

actually checking it out here on PLEBANs as you relate it bit by bit to "us" :drool: is porbably more fun....:D even than the meet & greet thread :giggle:

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything new today - it's likely Dad's still at the hospital, since it's only 8pm here :) I'll give him a bit, then if I don't hear from him I'll call Mom's room.. supposed to hear today whether she goes to London tomorrow or Wed for the angioplasty.

Just got a call from Dad - Mom leaves for London (via ambulance) at around 8am, the scope and anything else that may have to be done after is set for 9:30am... He'll call me around my work lunchtime (12:15ish) to let me know what's going on :)

Back
Top Bottom