Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:madspit: yea right, now you DO come here.... pffffft! You're busted young lady! :madwife:

You know what they do with traitors??? :tsk: Walk the Plank!!!

I thought they got hung or something... but then I probably shouldn't give you ideas :uhoh:

Can I assuage your wrath with another chapter? :flirt:

:hmm: oh the possibilities are endless... I just heard today that you can get potassiumcyanide in America for only 6 dollars per 30 grams!
well, they don't ship and you're on a list of the FBI, but still :rockon:

:tongue: well that would be possible, if I didn't have to go back to class!

:hump: Zooey!! how you bein?

:grumpy: damnit, in the whole series of Charmed there's not a single shirtless Leo pic to be found.... even in the ep where he's shirtless cause he sorta has an arrow sticking in his shoulder they cover it all up with a blanket ><

^ LAME!!! I'd ask for my money back - oh wait - you got it for free right? Well, I guess you get what you pay for :lol:

I've been good - went to a friend's wedding last night and saw some old college buddies :dancing:

How about you?

:lol: I have't seen the damned episode yet! just watched screencaps to see if I could get a nice pic for a possible new sig :whistle:

:wink: I'll try capping myself when the ep is finally downloaded.. which will take some ages cause my host is american and has only now turned on his pc... so most of the time it's either not running or with 3kb/s... which is next to nothing :lol:

I'm fine, got a huge headache cause of lab today :crack: but at least I'm done with it! tomorrow all I gotta do is watch the others present their stuff and demonstrate, and then I'm done! at lst!

:tongue: so, is it true with the old saying about the most popular college kids then? ugly and old?

I'm not sure - none of us were particularly "popular" :lol: (no football players or cheerleaders - most of my friends were in bands) But we all decided that we all look EXACTLY the same (give or take a few pounds/kilos)

How are your classes going? Better than last term?

:crack: this is the last week of said last term of hell....

and I can't keep my eyes open any longer.. my head hurts and I'm dead tired, and tomorrow gotta get up at 6.30 again :crack: ugh..
I'll be back tomorrow :kiss:

slowllyyy catching up on last thread (finished this one) as i work a digital pastel picture in Corel Painter 8 & 9. :D :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can't say that I'm not envious that Wild met and got a kiss :sad: from Bono ............

BUT, there IS a but (not butt :wink: )........

BUT since I a pretty good idea of how much she's wanted to meet him and how long Wild has waited [ and waited & waited & w....oh, where was I....at outside venues et al]>>>>

>>that part of me IS very happy for you, Wild! :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

*** CONGRATS, WILDDDDD!!!*** :HYPER:

WOW, OH, WOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom