Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we got about that too.

We can't get out the back door. The drift is almost to the top. The drift in the driveway was almost as high as the car.

And we still have at least one more storm this month. We always get one around St. Patrick's Day.

We haven't had quite as much snow as you guys out east, but another 17cm and we'll equal the record set in the winter of 38-39 - 207cm!

now that you've mentioned it..yeah..I think we have discussed this before. (wonders if the hair dye is sinking into my brain :hmm: )'

I know it's been awhile since the almalgamation, but I still think of Scarberia and North York and all that as separate.

Talking to people from outside the city people will say TO, but generally conversations in the city still refer to Scarberia and North York and Willowdale etc, yes :wink:

you can always tell a TO person by what they call Scarborough, and how they actually pronounce Toronto. No one from the city pronounces the last T. They always say it like it's an N. Don't ask me why.

I was driving back to my friends place a few years ago with my NB plates on my car and got..well..nailed for speeding. I got away with a warning because I was from out of province. I just played dumb (not a hard thing to do :D) and pronounced the last T.

JezSnape said:
Oh gosh, I'm so tired right now... :yawn:

I've started walking, 5 km a day, and my goal is that by late summer, I'll be able to run, or at least jog, the whole stretch. :ohmy:

You can do it, Jez. I started walking in May of 07. I could run 2.5 minutes before my heart felt like it would explode. Now I'm training for a 10K race in April. Just take it easy but push yourself too. :hi5:

Diane, I'm not really here - I just came in to catch up before going to bed. :hug:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Picture017-1-1.jpg

I forgot to post this one:drool:

Niccee! :shifty: :up:

Back
Top Bottom