Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: that's not my pizza Bri! I had pizza for lunch...
this thing is called a matze, it's basically a HUGE cracker :lol:
and it has sugar on it, LOADS of sugar

:wink: yea, I like things well hung

funny-pictures-fallen-kitty.jpg

:hmm: they should test that on mythbusters!

Sugar... :drool:

Lolly man was very late today... lucky for him I was working late cos I got to work an hour late....

He's into palmistry and read my palm... :giggle:

:lol: No... he mostly told me a lot of stuff he could have figured out from the fact that he's seen me pretty much every week for a year or two :wink:
A couple of things I didn't agree with him on... he reckons I'm supposed to be an extrovert by nature... :lmao: not me... :reject:

Anyway, needz sleep... :yawn:

:hug: :wave:

Hey, Gg! :hug: having a good Sparky Day? I am. Today has been like superb.

:hyper: hai ladies!!

OMG! that explains all Frankie!! my good mood, my incredible urge to play bass :)crack: and my badly aching fingers now)

:love: Thank you for the spirit Mr Clayton!

I FINALLY found an 80 GB iPod (cause my Cd collection has exploded in the past few months and the 4 GB just ain't cuttin it anymore), it rained :drool: It rained a proper rain and made everything very grey and damp :combust: I love the damp. Plus I think I've mastered WOWY. Maybe. I think my timing still is a bit off.

:faint: I love Sparky Day. And it's only 2 more days till my birthday! :yippie: And four more days till St Paddy's! :yippie: :drunk:

:drool: iPods... I have a U2 video ipod :D even tho it's completely filled up I love it! :lol: I use it as a backup for my hard disk, so yea, that explains why it's full!

:love: WOWY is the most perfect song to learn.. so easy! :lol: Streets isn't too hard either, but it is when your teacher makes you play it half speed.... I keep making mistakes, so I gotta practice cause I wanna be able to play it without mistakes next week!

we never have such rain :grumpy: here it's always annoying windy, making your pants soaked rain...

tho I love it when it rains in summer tho!

Summer rains :drool: Accompanied by rumbling thunder...

Okay, so I'm a weather nerd.

Anyways, I g2g, lunchtime then worktime :grumpy:

Happy Sparky Day! :wave:

No rain for us for awhile but the weather is gorgeous today.

WOWY bass line :drool: Congrats Frankie!!

GG, did you have a lesson? How was it? Water under the bridge? (an American saying for letting an unfortunate event go away, forgiven/forgotten/whatever)

Frankie, what do you want for your b'day? Do you have plans?

:lol: I know the feeling.. you should see me in the snow, I'm a freak!

:uhoh: as a kid I refused to get inside after playing in the snow for HOURS!... you could take me for walks, playing in the snow, and I'd make my own ice sculptures.. :D every year I made a cat, and then I made a tiger, an iglo, and all kinds of other animals :lol:

Enjoy your lunch:hug: and work(if that's possible :wink: )

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Z, do you want the innocent answer :angel: or the perverted answer :evil: ? Either way, :adam:! Just for, y'know, different reasons. :shifty: *cough* :shh:

My only plans are to cram as many viewings of U2 3D into the next 5 days as possible. :hyper: Once tomorrow, twice Saturday, once Sunday (maybe), twice (maybe three times) Monday and at least once Tuesday. :giggle: :drool: I :love: U2 3D.

:yippie: Sparky Day just keeps getting better and better!

Back
Top Bottom