Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They used to say about U2 that we had an anti-dance stance, music to fall over to - which I thought was funny. I remember in an Americanclub on an early tour, Bono, after a few bevvies was persuaded to go on the floor and the DJ put on Out of Control and not only did everybody leave the floor but he couldnt dance to it either - Edge in 1987

Every time I see Baby Adam with that frizzy/curly yellow hair, I think Napoleon Dynamite -- and I have yet to see that movie! :lol:

Okay, can I quickly complain about something I just realized today?

Men. Why are all the nicest, funniest, smartest, and friendliest ones the ones I can't have because they all are married, have girlfriends, or they're my coworkers? And why are the men I can't have the only men who ever seem interested in me?

:banghead:

Diane L said:
Jo, you HAVE to see Napoleon Dynamite. It is hysterical---sooo funny!!!!! :lmao:

I've got about five DVD's already sitting around the house which I keep not watching (the movies and music videos, not the house) -- but Napoleon Dynamite is on my list of movies to rent.

And my stepmother, of all people, recommended Wedding Crashers to me! I want to rent it now, too.

sami0201 said:
so you are definitely moving Russty? :hyper:

hi Diane! :hug:

Well she has till 1pm on Friday to let us know if she accepts our bid. But it seems as of last night that no matter what we are selling our house and moving. :dance: Mr. Cat was looking at other houses and stuff as back up. He seems ready to go now so I'm all for it. But still keep praying that the lady will sell us the church. Cuz I wants it bad! :drool: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
They used to say about U2 that we had an anti-dance stance, music to fall over to - which I thought was funny. I remember in an Americanclub on an early tour, Bono, after a few bevvies was persuaded to go on the floor and the DJ put on Out of Control and not only did everybody leave the floor but he couldnt dance to it either - Edge in 1987

:lmao: That is too funny! :heart: poor B!

:uhoh:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

The sound of companionable conversation surrounds you and drowns the sound of the surrounding restuarant. The group of you all squashed together at a single table, laughing, drinking, having an enjoyable friday night.
For the most part, at least. You frown at your glass before you have another drink. Sigh as you try your best to ignore the memories, thoughts of the things he said. It was just a fight afterall. He didn't really mean those things. But still, they worm their way into your mind, place doubt and uncertainty, and no matter how much you try to ignore it, it still hurts everytime.
You glance up and catch him watching you, a slight smile on his face. Mentally sigh again as you realize why you always forgive him, take him back,even if you shouldn't. You don't want to be alone. His smile disappears, his eyes no longer welcoming, you turn away. Try to focus on the conversation, but it's of no use.
Fearing that you'll only dampen the mood, you excuse yourself and head for the door. Hope to get some fresh air.
You wander out the door, move away from the friendly glow of the door. You pay little attention to the sound of the door closing.
Suddenly, back pressed hard up against the rough texture of brick. A warm body close to yours, leaning in, trapping you. A brief moment.....it's him!....but no it's not......it's...
Soft lips against yours, gentle, hesitant at first. The slight contact enough to cease all thought. Tip of his tongue slipping along your lip, teasing you as it retreats. For one moment you hesitate, hold back...and he's waiting, waiting for you, but not for long. You lean into him and that's the only sign he needs. The kiss is hungry, hot and wet, insistent, his mouth claiming yours. Gebtle hands on your waist, holding you to him, almost clinging to you.
Lost in the sensations you can only hold onto him, you arms slipping beneath the warm smooth jacket to run up his back. His lips slide down, placing butterfly kisses along your neck. Nuzzling you, and you can feel him smile against your skin when he hears you sigh contentedly.
You pull back, look up questioningly. Just what is he doing? Why is he out here? Why now? The shadows play acorss his face. Accentuate the contrast of dark hair and pale skin. His eyes, warm, and blue, gentle, caring, so different from the eyes you've gazed into every night.
Quiet, no words. And, as he always had, he can see every question, read you like a book. A smirk plays across his lips as he leans in to kiss you again, slower this time. Taking the time to explore every taste. Then shifting to press his lips to your temple as he gathers you in his arms.
Tears you refuse to let fall as you hold onto him, refuse to let go. A whispered word that asks a thousand questions, "why?"
His arms pull you impossibly closer, mouth hovering by your ear. "I've been waiting..." he whispers, his voice at once both rough and melodic.
"Hey! What they hell do you think you're doing with my girl?"
You feel him stiffen, straighten his shoulders as he turns and cooling regards the man confronting you. He purses his lips. "I don't think she was ever yours..." his hand creeps possesively round your waist to rest on your hip. "And you sure as bloody hell never deserved her."
Tense silence, as angers flare. Suddenly a burst, as the doors fly open and the group comes spilling out the door. Quick assesment of the situation, and soon only one stands alone.
As you all wander off into the night, he leans down to whisper in your ear once more, and you smile at the truth of it all. One word. Mine.

:huh: :eyebrow:
Well that certainly went somewhere.......random. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
:uhoh:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

The sound of companionable conversation surrounds you and drowns the sound of the surrounding restuarant. The group of you all squashed together at a single table, laughing, drinking, having an enjoyable friday night.
For the most part, at least. You frown at your glass before you have another drink. Sigh as you try your best to ignore the memories, thoughts of the things he said. It was just a fight afterall. He didn't really mean those things. But still, they worm their way into your mind, place doubt and uncertainty, and no matter how much you try to ignore it, it still hurts everytime.
You glance up and catch him watching you, a slight smile on his face. Mentally sigh again as you realize why you always forgive him, take him back,even if you shouldn't. You don't want to be alone. His smile disappears, his eyes no longer welcoming, you turn away. Try to focus on the conversation, but it's of no use.
Fearing that you'll only dampen the mood, you excuse yourself and head for the door. Hope to get some fresh air.
You wander out the door, move away from the friendly glow of the door. You pay little attention to the sound of the door closing.
Suddenly, back pressed hard up against the rough texture of brick. A warm body close to yours, leaning in, trapping you. A brief moment.....it's him!....but no it's not......it's...
Soft lips against yours, gentle, hesitant at first. The slight contact enough to cease all thought. Tip of his tongue slipping along your lip, teasing you as it retreats. For one moment you hesitate, hold back...and he's waiting, waiting for you, but not for long. You lean into him and that's the only sign he needs. The kiss is hungry, hot and wet, insistent, his mouth claiming yours. Gebtle hands on your waist, holding you to him, almost clinging to you.
Lost in the sensations you can only hold onto him, you arms slipping beneath the warm smooth jacket to run up his back. His lips slide down, placing butterfly kisses along your neck. Nuzzling you, and you can feel him smile against your skin when he hears you sigh contentedly.
You pull back, look up questioningly. Just what is he doing? Why is he out here? Why now? The shadows play acorss his face. Accentuate the contrast of dark hair and pale skin. His eyes, warm, and blue, gentle, caring, so different from the eyes you've gazed into every night.
Quiet, no words. And, as he always had, he can see every question, read you like a book. A smirk plays across his lips as he leans in to kiss you again, slower this time. Taking the time to explore every taste. Then shifting to press his lips to your temple as he gathers you in his arms.
Tears you refuse to let fall as you hold onto him, refuse to let go. A whispered word that asks a thousand questions, "why?"
His arms pull you impossibly closer, mouth hovering by your ear. "I've been waiting..." he whispers, his voice at once both rough and melodic.
"Hey! What they hell do you think you're doing with my girl?"
You feel him stiffen, straighten his shoulders as he turns and cooling regards the man confronting you. He purses his lips. "I don't think she was ever yours..." his hand creeps possesively round your waist to rest on your hip. "And you sure as bloody hell never deserved her."
Tense silence, as angers flare. Suddenly a burst, as the doors fly open and the group comes spilling out the door. Quick assesment of the situation, and soon only one stands alone.
As you all wander off into the night, he leans down to whisper in your ear once more, and you smile at the truth of it all. One word. Mine.

:huh: :eyebrow:
Well that certainly went somewhere.......random. :|

that's exactly what happened with me, Adam and Larry! :ohmy:

:lmao:

Nice cap :applaud: :drool:

jobob said:
How cool would that be, Russty, to live in an old church?

And you're moving from California to Oregon, too?

Yep we would be moving about 700 miles away, up into the top right hand corner of Oregon. :drool: hehe The church is fabulous and the first thing you would see when you enter the small town.

Sami :hug: Sweet dreams I'll be praying for your dad. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom