Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PopAdamOSC1.jpg

:drool:

sami0201 said:
I voted Catalina...but I have a feeling I'll be outnumbered :wink:

anything you do will be great :love:

:lol:

I have several ideas for a Fourth Catalina book, but I'm not sure if it would get a little controversial here or not

and I've been promising VP a Baby Bono story for awhile now (Of course, she hasn't finished reading On the Rising Tide yet, either ... :wink: )

SG, I haven't read the Catalina series. :eek:
(Is it posted to U2 fanfic.com?)

Whatever you're most inspired to write next is fine with me.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

I have several ideas for a Fourth Catalina book, but I'm not sure if it would get a little controversial here or not

and I've been promising VP a Baby Bono story for awhile now (Of course, she hasn't finished reading On the Rising Tide yet, either ... :wink: )

Baby Bono would be :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

You guys are little help! :grumpy: :laugh: :wink:

I know, I know ... but I don't like the idea of telling an author what to write next!

Okay, if you insist, here goes. (jobob lets her inner English teacher/critic loose) I was a big Rising Tide fan. I'd like to see more of that genre from you. Happier now? :wink:

:hug: Sami :hug: Bri :hug: SG :hug: Joanne

Sorry I'm seriously lagging. I have 2 friends on IM talking about our move and all the details about the new place. My fingers and brain can only go so fast. :lol:

Jobob!!!! :wave: :hug: I'm fine. How are you???

I went into Manhattan to the freelance office today, and had a good time being an editor. Then I came home and visited my homies at the library for about an hour...I usually work there 5 to 9 pm on Wednesdays, but will be there tomorrow instead. We had TOO MUCH FUN talking and laughing and such, so much so that a new directive will probably come down that employees aren't supposed to visit when they're not scheduled to work!

And I got a book about "The Outer Limits" TV show from Interlibrary Loan, and this book looks like it's being held together by rubber bands and glue--the covers are shot--I can't believe it was still in their collection!!

Back
Top Bottom