Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks girls :hug:

The procedure has super high success rates, but it's kinda risky- I won't go into detail, but they are dealing with the spinal cord so it's like if the surgeons hand moves a few centimeters from where it should be it can cause paralysis, etc. :yikes:

sami0201 said:
thanks girls :hug:

The procedure has super high success rates, but it's kinda risky- I won't go into detail, but they are dealing with the spinal cord so it's like if the surgeons hand moves a few centimeters from where it should be it can cause paralysis, etc. :yikes:

:hug: There will be a lot of people keeping him and you in their prayers and sending you good thoughts :heart:

thanks SG :hug:

We don't really get along- but when things like this come up...ya know, you worry! And to see him nervous is making me nervous because he's never scared!

sami0201 said:
thanks SG :hug:

We don't really get along- but when things like this come up...ya know, you worry! And to see him nervous is making me nervous because he's never scared!

Thats totally understandable; You don't have to get along to love and need each other.

And It's only human to be scared, as many great things as modern medicine can do, everything carries it's own risks. :hug: I'd be more worried if he weren't nervous at all, because then he might not really be prepared for the whole process, and that can impede recovery.

Diane, yeah, he has one of the best doctors around :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine.

:lol: Bri!

:yes: SG :hug:

and he won't be able to eat real food for awhile, he came home today with a steak for my mom to cook for him! :lmao: He keeps asking her how much she thinks he can eat before midnight :lol:

Last edited:
I killed it :sad:

ok back to U2 :drool:

I'm looking at my Miami pictures :drool:

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

so blurry :angry:

this is my favorite

streets.jpg

^ :lmao:

Sorry, was looking at the Sim Shopping Mall pics... Is it me, or do those dresses like the one on Sim!Wild dip really really really low? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom