Pleba Girls Party - Happy First Anniversary Bri - you taught us all well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I'm off to Weight Watchers later :yikes:

I already know how much i weigh :reject:

They better not try to make you feel bad :grumpy: I don't want to have to fly over there just to bust some heads :angry:

:hug: It's frustrating enough, to realize you have to change something which is so bloody difficult to change. Then to have other people trying to 'help' can be really trying on a person's patience.

:hug: hang in there, and keep you're eyes on the long term goal :heart:

WildHoney said:
Maybe she'll do what i do quickly turn off screen and fall on the nearest comfy thing and pretend to be asleep :lol:

:lol:

It looks like she's signed out, so I'm thinking it may have been something along those lines

:yawn: And I suppose I should be good, too, and try to get some sleep tonight so I don't sleep all day tomorrow

:hug: good luck with back to work and everything today :heart:

WildHoney said:
Maybe she'll do what i do quickly turn off screen and fall on the nearest comfy thing and pretend to be asleep :lol:

:lol:

I'm slowly mastering the ninja art of brushing my teeth silent as a sleeping cricket.

And hopefully I will be successful in my ninja sneaking upstairs (past their room :uhoh: ) to bed.

SG :hug:

Wild :hug: You will get to where you need to be, so don't let anyone tell you any different.

Good night girls.
Sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

Sorry I didn't get on for your anniversary shindig, Bri :sad: But thanks for thinking of me. :hug:

Got home, had dinner late, then I watched tv while Sarah used the computer. By the time I got it back, I was tired.

Not quite as tired today. I might be kicking this sleep thing in the ass. :hyper: :hyper:

Sami, are you around? I saw you posted in another thread this morning. Either way, I'm thinking of you today. :hug:

ETA - I'm completely freaking out about later today. :uhoh: :yikes:

Last edited:
Me too, thanks! I'm weird. With me, I think it's almost a matter of when I sleep as much as it is how much I get. So I've gone from up very late at night and sleeping till noon-ish, to basically pushing things back four or five hours. Take me a while to adjust. I'm very envious of people who can just sleep whenever, and be fine. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Me too, thanks! I'm weird. With me, I think it's almost a matter of when I sleep as much as it is how much I get. So I've gone from up very late at night and sleeping till noon-ish, to basically pushing things back four or five hours. Take me a while to adjust. I'm very envious of people who can just sleep whenever, and be fine. :lol:

:yes: I know that feeling. I used to be one of those people, but not anymore. :lol: I need my routines now and it's not easy to break them. I've been waking up at 10:3 or 11 no matter when I go to bed, and if I go to bed too early, all I do is toss and turn

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I know that feeling. I used to be one of those people, but not anymore. :lol: I need my routines now and it's not easy to break them. I've been waking up at 10:3 or 11 no matter when I go to bed, and if I go to bed too early, all I do is toss and turn

The other thing that's helped is that Sarah hasn't had band all this week. When she does, I'm up about 90 minutes earlier 3 days a week. Glad I didn't have to go through that. :crack:

Oh, question - when I was catching up on last night, I saw something that made me think that there may be pics on the Plebaville site that haven't been posted in this thread - is that the case?

VintagePunk said:
Oh, question - when I was catching up on last night, I saw something that made me think that there may be pics on the Plebaville site that haven't been posted in this thread - is that the case?

:shifty:

:lol: Just some other hair styles and outfits, in case anyone want's to change the way their sim looks :wink:

And you have another pm

Hi Sami :hug: how are you?

hi girls, I'm good :hug:

haven't heard anything yet...they took him into surgery at like 9:15 and I think it's at least 3 hours- oh mom just called...my grandpa is there :heart: At least she's not alone. She said at least until 12 he'll be in there

I've been sleeping on and off all morning- woke up at 6 to say bye to my parents and then I was up again at 7:30 to take my brother to school :yawn:

how are you both?

I'm alright Sami; Thanks for asking :)

Jeffy is here and he's asking me to come play 'The game of Life' with him the Spongebob edition, of course :lol:

I'll hopefully be on this afternoon while he takes a nap :wave:

sami0201 said:
hi girls, I'm good :hug:

haven't heard anything yet...they took him into surgery at like 9:15 and I think it's at least 3 hours- oh mom just called...my grandpa is there :heart: At least she's not alone. She said at least until 12 he'll be in there

I've been sleeping on and off all morning- woke up at 6 to say bye to my parents and then I was up again at 7:30 to take my brother to school :yawn:

how are you both?

Shouldn't be too much longer, then. :hug:

See you SG, enjoy Spongebob. :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom