PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
It's not stupid Ruff! Quite appropriate :wink:

VP...can you ask Sarah where she'd place book 6 in her ranking? In her opinion are any of the others still better?

This is Sarah... as of right now it's number one, but it could just be that it's a new book. But it'll definitely be in the top two or three (right now PoA is 2 and OotP is 3.) I don't know what it was about this one, but right from the start I was hooked. I loved the last two books when they first came out, but there's something about this one.

hey rachie :wave: wow, it's like we were in purgatory, that no-thread business. :yikes:

Hey Jules :) are you at work now? cool that you can post from there, if you are!

VintagePunk said:

This is Sarah... as of right now it's number one, but it could just be that it's a new book. But it'll definitely be in the top two or three (right now PoA is 2 and OotP is 3.) I don't know what it was about this one, but right from the start I was hooked. I loved the last two books when they first came out, but there's something about this one.

:yes: I know what you mean about it possibly being just the excitement of a new book. But OotP was my #1 before...and as much as I loved that one, I think this one exceeds it just a tiny bit. I loved how it was different from the rest and that there is so much to be debated and discovered still. :drool: Rowling is my hero. :lol:

:wave:
hi drea hi ruff!

i was hanging about the boards waiting for the new thread haha!

yeh i have a wee headache but now im home ive eaten summat at last and plonked me self here!

we both didnt get up till about 1... :ohmy:

does anyone know wot topic jem and me were posting in last nite? cos i cant find the postage to er....read haha!

i was reading the back of Jems HP book yday and then i was flicking thru the pages and i glanced at the last page and i read summat thats RUINED tho whole thing now :mad:

how stupid was i!

GRRRRRRRRR! im gunna buy mine next week cos im stil reading the bono book and so if i get HP ill have 3 on the go and that isnt good!

rachie said:
i was reading the back of Jems HP book yday and then i was flicking thru the pages and i glanced at the last page and i read summat thats RUINED tho whole thing now :mad:

how stupid was i!

GRRRRRRRRR! im gunna buy mine next week cos im stil reading the bono book and so if i get HP ill have 3 on the go and that isnt good!

:tsk: That's why you never read even a single word from the last few pages. :sad: :hug:

VP I would love to discuss plot points with Sarah :drool: Have a good visit with your mom. :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:tsk: That's why you never read even a single word from the last few pages. :sad: :hug:

VP I would love to discuss plot points with Sarah :drool: Have a good visit with your mom. :hug:

This is Sarah again... when I was standing in line, people behind us were looking at the last word (I think to see if they were the same, one had the adult copy and one had the normal) so my two friends that I was with looked too. I could just see bad things happening there, so I didn't look. I'm the worst for looking at the wrong spot on the page, my eyes wander too much.

VintagePunk said:

This is Sarah again... when I was standing in line, people behind us were looking at the last word (I think to see if they were the same, one had the adult copy and one had the normal) so my two friends that I was with looked too. I could just see bad things happening there, so I didn't look. I'm the worst for looking at the wrong spot on the page, my eyes wander too much.

:yes: I know, I always have the biggest urges to flip through the last few chapters...even if it's only to see what the titles are. But with this one I'm proud to say I restrained myself completely :laugh:

WildHoney said:
I'm back girls :wave:

Rach :hug:

Clonetriplet:heart::hug::flirt:

You had a good night last night by all accounts :giggle:

WILD!
:hug:

yeh it rawked...! hahaha!
burnt a DVD of u2 on tour that i filmed at manc and OH MY GAWD it was amazing! i think at some point Jem will send u a copy - ill make her - cos bono on love and peace....raaaaa!

it all in 30 secs shots tho grrrr! but ......larry and bono :shocked:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I know, I always have the biggest urges to flip through the last few chapters...even if it's only to see what the titles are. But with this one I'm proud to say I restrained myself completely :laugh:

Once I started reading, probably around the second chapter, I was too into it to remember that the chapter I was on had a title, let alone upcoming chapters... had to keep flipping back to read them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom