PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello All :hug:

Wild, :giggle: great minds must think alike or something...

not a lot of similarities between your latest work of BP and the one I'm working on, just enough to make me laugh :wink:

Very nice by the way :combust:

Oh, And Drea and Jules might appreciate the fact that mine stars Adam, not Bono :hyper:

**Ahem** Adam and Larry, too :reject: :D

Sad_Girl said:

not a lot of similarities between your latest work of BP and the one I'm working on, just enough to make me laugh :wink:

Oh, And Drea and Jules might appreciate the fact that mine stars Adam, not Bono :hyper:

May I please see? julianne_23 at hotmail dot com.

:D

Ok, I got back on schedule finally for the Sims :hyper: Which meant today was for Bri, VP and Sarah...

At VP and Sim Bono's house they are working on Potty Training and Learning to walk :cute:

pottytraining.jpg

walk.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Great minds do SG:yes:

Maybe i should stick to Bono Edge and you can do the Adam & Larry stories..

WildHoney said:

Great minds do SG:yes:

Maybe i should stick to Bono Edge and you can do the Adam & Larry stories..

I don't think we need to worry about that :wink: nobody's about to complain about too much Bono round here, are they?

I don't know why Fionan's jammies are pink. I tried to change them, but the game wouldn't let me :mad:

Anyway -
Daddy Bono letting Baby Fionan feed himself :eyebrow: which led, of course to a bath :giggle:

food.jpg

then, later, while Fionan played with his toy xylophone (The ONLY toy the kid will play with!)

Oh.jpg

Someone needs to remind these two this is how they got Fionan in the first place :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know why Fionan's jammies are pink. I tried to change them, but the game wouldn't let me :mad:

Anyway -
Daddy Bono letting Baby Fionan feed himself :eyebrow: which led, of course to a bath :giggle:

food.jpg

then, later, while Fionan played with his toy xylophone (The ONLY toy the kid will play with!)

Oh.jpg

Someone needs to remind these two this is how they got Fionan in the first place :lol:

OK, is someone watching Sim Bono and Sim VP from outside? :eyebrow: It looks like it! :lol:

Night Wild! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Anyway -

food.jpg

Oh.jpg

Not in front of the baby :ohmy:

And there's someone sho can see in the window:huh:

Back
Top Bottom