Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rockon:

Bringing over this post from other thread.

I was hoping to win the £95 Million Euro lottery last week

NOTHING :madwife:

Me too. :sad::sigh:

Ditto to what wild said. have never been to the west coast! It would depend on how expensive the flights were.

Course we are. :sexywink: Last time i was in Chicago i got sunburnt. :yikes: Would bring suncream next time.

Cultural people. :rockon:

I wanna see DisneyWorld. :( :hyper:

:lmao: Me too.

I also just remembered in Boston the the excitement over hand sanitizer in the portaloo. :lmao: Hand sanitizer. :love:

Originally posted by Zuropa_Fit
I'll go to Chicago too if necessary! I mean if I reeeeeeallly have to squeeze in another tour stop to meet the UK PGP'ers I guess I'll make the sacrifice! You'd better be worth it!

I'm only five hours drive from Chicago. And I went to two Chicago shows last tour. :wink:

Today I answered a survey about my last flight to try to win free frequent flyer miles. :pray: I win them for the next tour. :giggle:

I'm only five hours drive from Chicago. And I went to two Chicago shows last tour. :wink:

Today I answered a survey about my last flight to try to win free frequent flyer miles. :pray: I win them for the next tour. :giggle:

I'm about two/three hours at the least (through public transportations) from Chicago and I also saw two Chicago shows last tour :wink: :giggle:

Every time I passed that pole after that I thought of you guys - which made it interesting when I was working at Symcor and practically next door to where said pole is :lol:

:lmao:

:love: Next time im gonna have a picture with it. It made us laugh so much. :lol:

This tim ein 2 weeks i will be on a jet plane headed for Menorca. :drool:

Got to get to work. :( :kiss:

Yay new thread! :yippie:

And for Jem, when she sees this... yeah, it was Dragon*Con I went to last year. It was on last weekend, I wish I could have been there again! SO much fun. I'm still waiting for one of my friends to send me the pics she took of me in the parade... :uhoh: :waiting:

Hope everyone's well! :hug:

Not only does NI hog the remote, now i've got another one to fight with :lol:

12092008168.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom