Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
***THANK GOODNESS*** I had my :drool::drool: :love: ~~*glorious*~~ vacation in San Juan/PR in 2007--- other-wise I'd be envious & :sad: right now.
Especially as our summer comes to an end, the trees go bare of their beautiful, sun glittering leaves for practically 5-6 moths :sad:, and my SAD will kick in in a few weeks, the darker it gets.:angry:

:sigh: I just wish I could find my SD card (& the CD's I also copied them on to) with my PR pics on it!!!
I have some :heart: printed out out, most are not.

Ali, I'm really happy for you & you mom!!
Just want to hear all about it so I can vicariously vacation in my imagination after your return. :D

I actually do have MORE DREAMS of tropical beach shores and fancy hotels since I went! :love:
The interesting thing with my vivid imagination, and extra highly-tuned visual sense> I also in my dreams have been to be on tropical shore lines where the water is also sometimes clearer, and more light turquoise & green than on the northern Atlantic-facing SJ beaches I saw. I've looked at photos of these kinds of shorelines & fancy hotels for decades in Stock Photos books, Caribbean (vacation) Magazines etc! :giggle:
The sand was more beige, and the bigger Atlantic waves stirred up the sand more cutting the clarity down.
But I did see the lighter greens in the wave curls, and the medium teal-turquoise waters that I've never seen before in person! ~~~Happy "Swoon"~~~

***THANK GOODNESS*** I had my :drool::drool: :love: ~~*glorious*~~ vacation in San Juan/PR in 2007--- other-wise I'd be envious & :sad: right now.
Especially as our summer comes to an end, the trees go bare of their beautiful, sun glittering leaves for practically 5-6 moths :sad:, and my SAD will kick in in a few weeks, the darker it gets.:angry:

:sigh: I just wish I could find my SD card (& the CD's I also copied them on to) with my PR pics on it!!!
I have some :heart: printed out out, most are not.

Ali, I'm really happy for you & you mom!!
Just want to hear all about it so I can vicariously vacation in my imagination after your return. :D

I actually do have MORE DREAMS of tropical beach shores and fancy hotels since I went! :love:
The interesting thing with my vivid imagination, and extra highly-tuned visual sense> I also in my dreams have been to be on tropical shore lines where the water is also sometimes clearer, and more light turquoise & green than on the northern Atlantic-facing SJ beaches I saw. I've looked at photos of these kinds of shorelines & fancy hotels for decades in Stock Photos books, Caribbean (vacation) Magazines etc! :giggle:
The sand was more beige, and the bigger Atlantic waves stirred up the sand more cutting the clarity down.
But I did see the lighter greens in the wave curls, and the medium teal-turquoise waters that I've never seen before in person! ~~~Happy "Swoon"~~~

I love Dazz's posts. :heart: soooo shiny!

OMG! Daz is here for a few more minutes!!!!
I'm at work late tonight for parent conferences but no parents ever show up. So I'm just here 'getting papers graded' :wink:

OMG! Daz is here for a few more minutes!!!!
I'm at work late tonight for parent conferences but no parents ever show up. So I'm just here 'getting papers graded' :wink:

zoooey!!!! :D :hug:

ETA I'm closing out the 3 projects I was working on.... :)

a puter painting of beach pebbles,
finally a l'il critter(instead of the color xeroxing i never did :reject: )- I scanned it in, scaled it up & colored it in!:hyper::love::lol:
and a b&w drawing from mind of close up crab apple branches *& blossoms that I'll finally make into a finished piece (this was sketched :hmm: about 3 yrs ago).

How are you? How's life?
Sounds like you've got some cool projects going. I don't have any visual art I'm working on right now - too busy with work - two shows rehearsing at the same time :crazy:

*wonders how many people would show up if I threatened to go to the gym* :hmm:

Ooh! *looks at bottom of screen* Looks like Bono and Edge are lurking again. Why hello boys :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom